Corpse and Sykkuno(Mafia AU)

this will be a Mafia AU, enjoy
TW(blood, knives, guns, homophobia,death,mention of psych facility)
Take note I know nothing about Mafia :)

POV: THIRD PERSON

"The mission is to assassinate John Bezos and Tony Zuckerburg, these two men are late on their deadline to pay the money they owe me. Before killing them I want you to try and get some answers out of them. On the paper on the table, you will see the list of questions I want you to ask and where you can find these men. I don't care if you get answers from them or not, but at the end of the day I want them dead, got it?" The Mafia boss explained to Corpse and Sykkuno what the mission was.

"Yes Sir," They both said in sync

They both got up from the desk inside Mr.Blade's office and headed out, Sykkuno grabbing the paper while leaving. They headed into Corpse's car and left the hidden Mafia Base in the woods and headed to their shared apartment to change.

"Corpse" Sykkuno yelled out

"Yes sy" Corpse walked into the bathroom to see Sykkuno in front of the mirror struggling to put on his tie

Corpse went up behind Sykkuno and tied his tie for him while looking into his eyes from the mirror. After finishing tying Sykkuno's tie for him Corpse hugged Sykkuno's neck. After they both were finished getting ready they set out to capture the 2 men.

Corpse and Sykkuno were wearing black and white suits and their mask. In the Mafia
, Technoblade, the boss requires everyone to wear a mask to hide their identity. Corpse wore a dark purple mask with a bunny-type ear on the left and an opening on the right to see. Sykkuno wore a full black motorcycle helmet with a tinted clear opening in the front so he can see as well.

Both agents walked out of the apartment and got into their car to set out to look for the men. Sykkuno was looking over the paper that the boss gave them to help find the target location. The paper read " The 2 men will be exiting a meeting at 6:00 pm today, there will be 2 guards guarding each man before kidnapping the men you must take out the guards. Once all 4 guards are taken care of you can just send a text to the number (219) 4*76-21*0. Don't worry about the bodies the previous number will take care of them."

After driving to the location on the paper they arrived at a tall black and gold building. Corpse parked in an ally to the side of the building to not be spotted. They both waited outside the building to strike.

Not too soon after a black car with tinted windows arrived followed by the doors of the building being opened. And as expected the 2 men were there, right on time. Both agents discussed a small plan and were ready to start this mission.

Sykkuno was in charge of taking out John's bodyguards. Sykkuno quickly moved to the other side of the entrance of the building while Corpse stayed on the other side. Both lovers started counting.

"1"

"2"

"3"

Sykkuno went towards one of the bodyguards at an inhuman speed and stabbed him with a dagger 8 times. The bodyguard's body went crashing down and this only got Sykkuno even more excited for this mission. While Sykkuno killed his first bodyguard Corpse went after his 2 assigned bodyguards differently than Sykkuno.

Corpse went at the same inhuman speed as Sykkuno, but he didn't stab the bodyguards he simply used his hand to chop the back of the neck causing the 2 bodyguards to pass out. Once both were knocked out, Corpse used a dagger with poison on the point and simply made a small cut on the two bodyguards. The poison Corpse used worked quickly, the poison would travel through the bloodstream blocking oxygen to enter the lungs slowly suffocating the 2 men.

Sykkuno now had the last bodyguard that needed to be killed. Sykkuno wanted to mess with the bodyguard just a little for some fun. The bodyguard was getting ready to start attacking Sykkuno.

"Please stop I don't want to die" Sykkuno began sobbing and fell to the ground.

The bodyguard stood there in the confusion about what the sudden change in the boy's mood was. He slowly went down to help Sykkuno get back up on his feet. And oh was that a mistake. Sykkuno slipped out the hidden knife in his sleeve and with no hesitation slit the bodyguard's throat.

"idiot" he whispered

Take note that all these events took place in 2 minutes, leaving the 2 men who owed Technoblade money speechless and unable to react.

Both agents finished their kills at the same time and looked over at each other and understood what was next to do. They both took out a small white gun and shot the 2 businesses men leaving them unconscious.

Time Skip

The 2 agents and businessmen were now at a storage building owned by Technoblade. The businessmen were sitting on chairs with their legs tied to the legs of the chairs and their hands to the back of the chair. Corpse and Sykkuno were standing not too far from them ignoring the sounds of the men trying to make a deal. After both of them finished reviewing the questions that the boss wanted them to ask the men in the chairs. The mafia members made their way to the men. Sykkuno possessing a small but sharp knife and Corpse a shotgun. Sykkuno had a secret gun in his suit. The men saw what the 2 were holding and they started to panic., little do they know it's funner for Sykkuno when they panic.

"Okay, boys our boss needs us to ask you some questions," Corpse says with a grin no one can see since the mask but they all know it's there.

"We won't say shit," the man with blond hair says

Sykkuno looks bothered that the man raised his voice at Corpse. Sykkuno may seem sweet and innocent from his face and how he acts outside of work, but everyone who has ever worked with Sykkuno knows he is brutal and unmerciful. One time on a mission before Corpse was Sykunno's partner he traumatized his partner so bad he went insane and was sent to Pysch facility.

"Don't raise your voice unless you want to die faster" Sykkuno walks up to the man holding his knife close to the blond's face.

Sykkuno held the knife close to the man's face for a couple of seconds but he wasn't doing anything he was just holding it there.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Corpse asked

The 2 men seemed surprised to see Corpse call Sykkuno that.

"It's hot in here, you think we can take off our mask?"

"Sure I don't see why not those 2 are gonna die one way or another"

Sykkuno nodded his head in agreement. They both took off their mask showing the 2 hostages. They seemed confused on why the brutal and blood wanting man was Sykkuno and not Corpse. Sykkuno's face looked more soft and gentle compared to Corpse's.

"You guys are f@gs aren't you" laughed John, Tony joining the laughter soon after

GUNSHOT

Tony stopped giggling as soon as he felt a cold and lifeless body tilting on him from behind.

Corpse and Sykkuno made their way so they're in front of Tony. Corpse brought Sykkuno into a kiss.

GUNSHOT

Corpse shot Tony.

"Try laughing now, old man" Sykkuno snickered

Let's just say Mr.Blade wasn't too happy when he found out the 2 killed them so quickly without trying hard enough to get answers out of them.

Hey, this is the first addition to this variety of ships one-shot book. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Also as I said before I don't know shit about mafia so don't judge too much.