Game(dnf)

" Bye everyone I'm not sure when the next stream will be, but I hope it's soon , bye "

And with that, I finished off another chill speedrunning stream. I start powering down my pc and cleaning up my desk. I had to hurry to get ready for my sleepover at George's house.

We decided to have a sleepover today at George's house since we haven't had an actual sleepover since the 7th grade. I start to pack my bookbag with clothes and other essentials. It didn't matter if I forgot anything anyways I lived right in front of George so I could always walk over to my house if needed.

"I'm leaving now" I call out to my dad before exiting my house to George's

I text George to let him know to come to open the door to let me in. Soon after I hear the noise of the door handle opening.

"Hey Georgie" I smile

I walk in and take off my shoes and leave them at the entrance

"Sup dream"

We make our way up to George's room.

"Your room is as messy as always I see," I say as I jump onto George's bed

" Sorry I didn't clean it for you "mom"
George joked

I feel weight on the bed, I assume George decided to lay down too

@Georgewasfound: Dream stinks
|__
     |@Dreamwastakenalt: You like to smell me I see 😉
|__
     |@Georgewasfound: No I think it's just the fact you haven't showered in a week
|__
     |@TommyinnitAlt: what the fuck dream?!

"GEORGEEEEE" I scream why hitting George with a pillow

George grabs a pillow and we have a full-on pillow fight for 20 minutes till we both noticed how tiring it was.

"Truce"

"Truce"

——————-

George POV

I was watching TikTok with dream on his phone when something caught our eye.

  Imagine George and Dream making out to this song

"So people actually think of us like this " Dream said while liking the video

"I guess so " I shrugged my shoulders

Dream turned towards me and looked at me.

"What if we just kiss just as a joke"

"Yeah right" I laughed

"Come on I'm for real it would be funny"

Wait Dream is asking for real?!

I and Dream have been childhood friends since birth, but not once have I thought of dream as "romantic" or a "crush" in some way, so this is very new to me.

"Yeah I guess why not, just as a joke  though "

Dream scooted closer to me and leaned his face closer to mine. Well, it's now or never I  closed the gap between us two.

His lips were soft and warm..... they felt good?

Dream started to move his lips and so did I trying to sync my movements with Dream. He then brought his hand to my cheek and held it.

At this point I completely forgot who I was kissing, I was too into it. Dream then asked for permission in my mouth and I granted it.

His tongue shot straight into my mouth filling it with warmth. I moved myself onto Dream's lap and pulled my arms around his neck to get more comfortable.