Exams

After a week of studying, Seia and her classmates were finally ready for exams. Katsuki grows more and more worried about Seia. He continues to feel more negative emotions coming from her. He doesn't realize how right he was.

Ugh, exams. I wish the week didn't go by so fast. Spending that time with Kiri and Katsuki was fun. We went out to a Cafe we regularly visit. It's a cute place, has good coffee, from what I heard. I don't like drinking coffee, just sweet (cold) tea.

But there were times where I felt different. I felt like there was a part of me that hated it. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm being split. I knew that Katsuki felt something too because he would occasionally look over at me. I wonder if this foreign feeling will go away.

Lately, if I look into any reflective surface, I see that black-haired girl from before. It seemed like she was the one responsible for my visions. I didn't think little kids would be a part of the League of Villains. But then again, they had quirks that would interest their leader.

"Seia, are you alright? You're looking pale." Ura asked as we walked into the classroom.

"Yeah, just not sleeping well," I said, smiling at her.

"Sure, why haven't you been hanging out with Katsuki lately? I noticed that after the week study you two haven't been talking." She asked, looking at the spaced-out Katsuki. I stared at him for a while, he was looking down at a book.

His hand was on the back of his neck, comfortably. His fingers were gently turning the page which he needs to do with his attitude. I don't know why she would ever think I had stopped talking with him. His head turned around, we made eye contact. He gave me a half-smile then went back to his book.

"Alright everyone sits down. Now, we will begin the written exam." Mr. Aizawa said, handing out papers.

The students took their exams over the next three days. Some did better than others. Next was the practical exams, which weren't what they were expecting. The students didn't realize they had to fight their own teachers. And they're in pairs.

The pairs are Eraserhead vs Shoto and Yaoyorozu, All Might vs. Katsuki and Izuku, Present Mic versus Koda and Jiro, Ectoplasm versus Tokoyami and Tsuyu, Midnight versus Sero and Mineta, Snipe versus Shoji, Seia, and Hagakure, Cementoss versus Sato and Kirishima and Power Loader versus Iida and Ojiro, Principal Nezu versus Kaminari and Ashido.

Of course, it was an uneven number of students so they put Seia with Sniper. It wasn't very fair since the rest had doubles, but there was a condition that she must follow. She cannot be the one to run through the gate or cuff the Pro. She can only protect her teammates, sadly, her protecting her teammates was a little harder for her. Her flames cannot stop bullets, but she can cause a distraction. With this in mind, she began to explain the plan to Shoji and Hagakure.

"Do you guys understand the plan?" I asked, receiving nods from the two. We looked at where Sniper was shooting, he doesn't miss. His shots are always dead on, but since we're his students, he can't exactly shoot us in our vital spots.

"Get ready," I said, letting my body go aflame. I sent a wall of fire in front of us, causing Sniper to shoot at us. The bullets went through the fire, ricocheting off the pillar I was next to. The bullet hit my arm, but luckily it just grazed my arm.

I felt a scratchy feeling in the back of my head, Go after him, a voice hissed in my head. I looked around, Shoji was next to me, but then left to make sure Hagakure was alright. I wrapped my hand around my bleeding arm, the voice coming back. Kill him! Kill him, you'll feel better! 

I shook my head, "I won't kill anyone."

"Seia, we need some help," Shoji shouted, ducking his head as a bullet hit the pillar. I bit my lip out of pain and quickly ran towards Shoji. I sent a fireball towards Sniper, which he dodged, and that's when I went close. 

It felt like my body moved on its own, going towards Sniper. I was able to dodge all the bullets easier, and then I was directly in front of him. I felt my lips spread out into a smile. I let my flames engulf my fists and I sent several punches into his arm, trying to disarm him. I felt something in my heart area growing each time I punched him. That's right, keep it up. Soon enough you'll be able to use his gun and kill him. This comment made me stop mid-punch, Sniper regaining his composure, sent me flying.

I landed on my feet but ended up tripping over concrete rubble and fell. I saw that handcuffs were around Sniper's wrist, it must have been Hagakure. Shoji came over to help me up, I nodded in thanks. As we walked back, the scratching feeling disappeared. No more voices. Am I going crazy?

"Seia, are you alright?" Hagakure asked, tapping my shoulder. I jumped, then nodded quickly, not wanting to worry her. I think she nodded, but I'm also not sure.

"Congrats on passing everyone," Ura said, high-fiving me. I smile nervously, gaining the attention of Katsuki. I quickly walk over and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Good luck," I said, looking up at him. A light blush dusted his cheeks, he then kisses me on the forehead.

"We still have around before us, and you better get some rest. For some reason, you're feeling a little hot." He said, putting the back of his hand against my forehead. Now that he mentioned it, I was feeling a little feverish.

"How would you know the difference between me having a fever and not the result of my quirk?" I asked, raising my red brow. He smiles, then looks at my brother.

"Oh, he told you didn't he?" I asked, glaring at my brother a bit.

"Eh, sometimes the icy-hot bastard has some good pointers. When I watched you it looked like you were a little--" He was cut off by the sudden sound of his name.

"I guess we missed their entire match. It seems like time flies when we talk." I said, gently taking his hand in mine. He squeezed it slightly, then followed Izuku out.

Story short, Seia was shocked at how awful Katsuki was treating Izuku. She could feel all of his negative emotions, hatred, envy, jealousy? It was all too much for her to handle, she was so overwhelmed with the negativity that she ended up passing out. She was monitored by Recovery Girl, who noticed a strange mark over her heart. Black veins steadily growing over her shoulder.