Chapter 2

Y/N: Uh, bad time?

Looking around, you were sort of impressed. The scenery and trees were incredible, and the sky was absolutely beautiful tonight.

The only non-beautiful sight here was those two.

Y/N: That bastard...always sending out pawns...I pity you. I really do.

Temari demon: Who the hell-

She didn't get to finish her sentence, as you appeared directly in front of her.

Y/N: You stink.

Temari demon: What did you say?!

Y/N: I said you stink, can't you hear?

Temari demon: Why you...you should watch who your talking to!

Y/N: Oh? Why's that?

Temari demon: You're speaking to a future member of the twelve kizuki!

Y/N:*thoughts* Poor thing, she's been tricked.

Y/N: Is that what you think? Do you honestly-

You see a teenage boy from behind you prepare his sword.

Y/N: Do you honestly think you'll make it? Do you really think that you'll be able to reach that level of power?

Temari demon: Tch. I'll show you!

While she was preparing for battle, you had already backed up to where the boy and and others were.

Y/N: So I finally found you huh?

Human boy:*thoughts* Oh no! Another one! And this one smells incredibly stronger than the others! What do I do?!

While he was panic-thinking, you had walked over to the muzzle girl.

Y/N: I knew you smelled familiar! You must be the one from the Udon shop.

Human boy: GET AWAY FROM HER!

He swings his sword at you, but you just stop it with your pinky.

Y/N: Woah, relax. I'm no enemy to you.

You lowered his sword with your finger, as he struggled against your strength.

Y/N: Besides, if I wanted you dead, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The boy flinched a little at the seriousness in your voice. He could tell you werent lying, and yet...

Human boy: So why haven't you attack yet?

Y/N: Hmm.....Good question! To be honest, I didn't come here to fight. Well, not fight you at least. I came to see if my nose was right. And it was, so I'll be going.

And with that, you turned away to leave.

At least you would've, if you were some kind of heartless monster. You were only the second half of that.

Y/N: On second thought... I'll stay a while. Might as well.

And so, you turned again, but this time towards the house.

You stepped in and were faced with a very familiar face.

Y/N: Tamayo?

Tamayo: Y/N?

____________________________________

Alright so that's the end of this chapter. Sorry for the cut off, but the next chapter will have a fight scene so I'm building up for that. Also, there will be slight manga spoilers, but I'll mark them as they come up. Anyways, that's all, ily.