Chapter 3

A/N: Alright so this, and the rest, of this book, will be a bit longer. This chapter in particular.
____________________________________

Tamayo was reduced to a singular tear, and the other demon by her started looking confused and angry.

Simp demon: HEY! HOW DARE YOU ADRESS LADY TAMAYO IN SUCH A FAMILIAR MANNER?! AND YOU EVEN MADE HER CRY! I SHOULD KILL YO-

Tamayo: It's quite alright Yushiro. In fact, it's more than alright.

The angry demon, Yushiro, was now sitting in perfect posture now, and seemed to be putting up fake acceptance.

Yushiro: Of course, Lady Tamayo!
It won't happen again!

Y/N: So uh... Tamayo? How come you're little house has a bunch of holes in it?

She just looks at you for a second.

Y/N: Oh! Right, the hostiles. I'll take care of them.

The male demon, who had been fairly quiet up until now, started to say something to the temari demon.

Y/N: *stretching* Alright! Who's first?

You put your hand to your chin.

Y/N: Actually, I can defeat you both at once with relative ease. But since you messed up my friend's house here, I'll have to make you suffer a bit. Sound good?

Slayer boy: Wait! Who-

Tamayo: It's alright Tanjiro. He's an old friend.

Tanjiro: But what if he can't do it?!

Tamayo: Don't worry, he's the strongest.

You started hopping up and down, as you haven't stretched in decades, maybe centuries. You could literally hear the bones cracking in your legs and arms.

Y/N: ...

After you stretched, you were looking straight down, just staring at the ground in silence.

Arrow demon: Has he finally realized the difference in our power?

Temari demon: It's about damn time! I'll kill him now!

And so, a temari ball came toward you, and as if it was magic, the ball disappeared right as it got close.

Temari demon: What the hell?!

You looked up.

Y/N: Sorry, I think I broke your toy. I know you have more so go on ahead. Do your worst. But first..

Before anyone could even think, you had the arrow demon's head in your hand, tossing and bouncing it like her temari balls.

Usually, a demon is completely incapable of killing another demon(muzan excluded of course.)

We saw an example of this, when Akaza punched Doma at the meeting.

And yet, everyone in attendance could tell that the arrow demon was dead.

Tanjiro: Woah...

Y/N: Alrighty! Let's play a game!

Temari demon: Why would I ever play a game with you?!

Y/N: Alright, here are the rules:

1. If you die, you lose.
2. If I kill you, you lose.
3. If you quit, you die.

Y/N: Sound good?

Soon-to-be-casualty: Didn't I make it clear that I don't want to play?!

Y/N: Okay, one more rule.