Before you begin!

Yeah, yeah, I know you're probably scrolling through wattpad at 3am and eager to get into the story, but I just need to say before we start!

This is a partially humanized AU. What that means to me is that some of the characters (in this case, the algebraliens) are humanized, but some are not (in this case, the objects).

It is also one of those 'objects are made in a lab' AUs, because c'mon why not those are cool

As said in the description of the story, this was inspired by ClownTownUSA's 'The Perfect Subjects', and I highly suggest checking it out!

A few more things:

-There will be shipping. It won't be an important part of the story, just hinted at here and there

-Kinda adding onto the shipping: There will be LGBTQ+ characters! These will just be my headcanons and partially me projecting onto my favorites

-I will be adding some OCs into this story! I'm way too excited about my object and algebralien OCs, so expect to see some non-canon characters

-There will most likely be some mild violence

-There's going to be drawings all throughout the story and me sprinkling in some of my designs as well (I'll make a full chapter for the designs once they're all done, and when characters are introduced I will most likely have a reference to their design at the end of the chapter)

-I may not update often! I don't write very much, so don't expect really fast updates. (Though I may get a burst of motivation occasionally and make a chapter a day or few after the last one- There's also the case of I may not update for months so just be prepared)

-The plot isn't fully decided yet as of writing this note! I'm just kind of rolling with my current headcanons and family trees to see what I'll do

One last thing! Here are the main designs for Four, X, and Two!

Pretty sure that's all I needed to say, enjoy the story!