°28°

14:16 , 04 November 2019

The Jung's household , Seoul

Donghyuck was in his respective room in the mansion, he was sleeping on his belly, well not quite sleeping but more of begging sleep to take over him, and it clearly didn't work.

The door opened and closed and donghyuck didn't even have the energy to look at who was the one getting in the room.

Probably Taeyong asking him to get up and eat a little bit.

But to his surprise, the raspy voice didn't belong to Taeyong at all

"Move aside" The owner of the voice patted his butt slightly and donghyuck couldn't hold his smile.

"No" He answered Still with a smile and Mark rolled his eyes at that, it was donghyuck what could he possibly expect?

The tanned boy loved to provoke every single cell in Mark's body just for fun and Mark would be lying if he didn't admit that it was one of the things he liked the most in donghyuck.

Mark shrugged his shoulder before getting in the bed with donghyuck, the latter instantly wrapping his legs and arms around his boyfriend and burying his head in the crook of his neck.

"I don't feel great, Mark " Donghyuck mumbled and the moment the boy heard his boyfriend call him by his name, and not by love, babe, or even honey, Mark was alarmed.

"Tell me what's wrong" He answered with a calm voice and donghyuck sighed as his boyfriend passed a hand in his hair in an attempt to soothe him.

"I feel dirty, so dirty" Mark started to feel his shirt soaking and he knew donghyuck started crying.

"You are not, that filthy cunt is" Mark switched to English when he cursed, not wanting to curse in front of his sunshine because of some filthy man and donghyuck only cried quietly.

"He killed my mom" Donghyuck added and Mark only soothed him more.

"Shh angel, she is in peace right now" He mumbled enough for his boyfriend to hear and he could feel him tightening his fist around the necklace he preserved all these years.

Donghyuck stayed that way for as long as he needed to finally have his breath back and mark didn't complain at all.

"Do you want to watch a movie? Get you something to eat? Cuddle ?" He asked looking at the tanned male eyes and donghyuck thought for a second "All three ?" He questioned and mark nodded with a chuckle.

"Okay, sunshine" Mark got up and put a blanket over his boyfriend while he would go grab something to eat.

Donghyuck turned to face him and the tanned male gave him a small little smile making Mark feel butterflies all over again.

"Don't take too long okay ?" Donghyuck pouted cutely and Mark nodded chuckling "Sure baby, I love you" He voiced and donghyuck smirked.

"I know" the tanned male answers with sass making the Canadian stop on his tracks and eyeing him with a poker face, "At least say it back," he says with a small frown making donghyuck chuckle " But you know I do," He says making Mark put his hands on his hips with his foot tapping on the floor.

"I want to hear you say it! it sounds pleasant! it tickles my ears!" Mark explains eager to get it out of the boy's mouth and Donghyuck giggles out loud before looking at Mark with a small smile " I love you Minhyuck" He says loud and clear as the Canadian smirks with a small blush creeping to his cheeks.