°16°

7:36 , 29 october 2019

The manor , Seoul

"Nana i'm really alright hmm ?" jeno tried to convince the boy that was trying to put him back to bed .

"No you're not , you should be resting plus you don't need to get up taeyong hyung won't let us go on any missions for the next two lifetimes " jaemin tried toonvince him while jeno sighed and stayed in bed , for the moment .

"You know i will have to get up anyways right ? sooner or later " jeno said as he caressed jaemins hand "Yeah but you know , not in this moment " jaemin answered him as renjun came in the room "You two are cuddling without me ? i'm feeling betrayed " he said as both jeno and jaemin chuckled .

renjun went to the other side of jeno and rested his head on jeno's shoulder " Do you feel better ?" he asked softly as jeno smiled at him , showing his famous eye smile "Yeah i thought i should get up but jaemin doesn't want me too " he said as renjun smiled at jaemin "Good job nana " while jaemin only nodded and jeno scoffed , feeling touched by his boyfriends .

They stayed cuddling like that for what seemed like ten minutes until of course , some one had to interrupt , not only one but four .

"Guys we should have knocked on the door- nevermind " mark said as yangyang , chenle , jisung didn't even make the efford to seem as if they listened and ignored him royally .

"How are jeno-hyung ?" chenle asked as he ignored jaemin's and renjun's glares , jisung chuckled at his best friend and sat on the other chair in the room , playing with an antistress toy that jeno owned but it was making frustrated more than anything .

"I'm doing alright guys " jeno answered lele as well as the others with his eye smile , proving thathe was not in pain nor angry " Sorry jeno , does it hurt ?" mark apologized in behalf of everyone as jeno shook his head " It's alright hyung it could have been any of us , but it doesn't hurt that much , only when i put too much pressure on it " jeno answered him sncerly as he grinned " Plus i was lucky enough to not meet taeyong-hyung's wrath" .

"Dude don't remind me i don't feel my muscles , kun-ge never go as hard as taeyong hyung  " Yangyang said as the rest nodded relating to that some of them envious because of that , yangyang clearly had it fancy  .

Mark was about to tell them something but his phone rang , so he quickly picked up the call " Yeah dude ?" he said as he got out of the room for some calm "You want to join me and jeffrey for a basketball game ? we're in the field right now " mark looked throught the window in the end of the hall to see jaehyun playing with a basketball trying to shoot while johnny was on the phone .

"Nah i'm too tired for that , but have fun anyways " mark said as he internally debated whether to go or not but chose not to "Okay dude , see ya " that was the last thing johnny said before he hung up .

Mark was about to switch off the fixed phone ( thanks to sicheng ) but was too cought up by his home screen , a pic of him and haechan , it was from two years ago , they were out of training and jaemin took the pic for them after that both decided to go to the city at night and buy food that they enjoyed in the car .