Chapter one

INTRO: ALong came mobius: 

Dean Winchester is a gay, fruity and splendid police officer from hell. His life is going nowhere until he meets Mobius Mobius, a curvy, weak man with a passion for booze.

Dean takes an instant disliking to Mobius and the tight-fisted and cowardly ways he learnt during his years in bossy baby.

However, when a monster tries to prod Dean, Mobius springs to the rescue. Dean begins to notices that Mobius is actually rather incredible at heart.

But, the pressures of Mobius's job as a painter leave him blind to Dean's affections and Dean takes up knitting to try an distract himself.

Finally, when malicious housekeeper, Sam Winchester, threatens to come between them, Mobius has to act fast. But will they ever find the sensational love that they deserve?

CHAPTER ONE:

Dean Winchester was thinking about Mobius Mobius again. Mobius was a smelly sexy with smelly toes and pissy hands.

Dean walked over to the window and reflected on his hilly surroundings. He had always loved smelly New York with its damp, dark dickkk. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel love.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a smelly figure of Mobius Mobius.

Dean gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a gay, homosexual, pina colda drinker with ginger toes and gay looking hands. His friends saw him as a graceful, grotesque gamer. Once, he had even helped an obedient baby recover from a flying accident.

But not even a gay person who had once helped an obedient baby recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Mobius had in store today.

The snow flurried like swimming mice, making Dean money. Dean grabbed a fishy torch that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Dean stepped outside and Mobius came closer, he could see the boiled glint in his eye.

Mobius gazed with the affection of 8296 tense tender taco. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want to make love."

Dean looked back, even more money and still fingering the fishy torch. "Mobius, I want to have your babies," he replied.

They looked at each other with pride feelings, like two repulsive, regurgitated rAT dancing at a very tits funeral, which had reggae music playing in the background and two tittypowerful uncles dying to the beat.

Suddenly, Mobius lunged forward and tried to punch Dean in the face. Quickly, Dean grabbed the fishy torch and brought it down on Mobius's skull.

Mobius's smelly toes trembled and his pissy hands wobbled. He looked gay, his emotions raw like a brief, big badussy.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Mobius Mobius was dead.

Dean Winchester went back inside and made himself a nice drink of pina colda.

THE END