Chapter 3

Ring ding dong-

The SHINee themed alarm was quikly turned off by Yuna as she sat up on her bed. "Ughh, what day is today..." Opening the calendar app in her phone, it showed that it was wednesday, 7th October. "Why do I think that today is a special day?" she said to herself as she scratched her head.

After a while, realisation hit her. "Today is the day of the festival!" At that, she quickly went to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready, she went to Sunwoo's room only to see him still on bed, his hands and legs sprawled out everywhere on the bed. Quickly but quietly, she went closer to his bed while grabbing a pillow in the process. When she was beside his bed, she whispered a "wake up~" to his ear.

Grunting he replied "5 more minutes" as he turned around facing the other side. "Well.. looks like I need to wake you up with this" without a second thought, she started to hit him with the pillow. She started to hit him slowly at first, but when she realises that Sunwoo wasn't budging a little bit she started to hit him harder.

"Wake uppppp" she whined as she continue to hit him. After a while, Sunwoo finally opened his eyes, an annoyed expression on his face. "Whatttt" he said grumpily.

"Hurry up and get readyy. You promised to bring me to the town on the first day of the festival!" she said as she pulled his hand to get him off his bed.

"Alright, alright..... geez you're really excited aren't you" he said with a warm smile as he ruffled her hair. "Hey! You're ruining my hair" she whined as she fixed her hair. "Whatever" he said as he rolled his eyes playfully. "Now leave so I can get ready". Then, Yuna left after saying "Don't take too long!"

"Says the one that take 15 minutes just to decide what to wear" he mumbled quietly as he shook his head.

Downstairs, the other three sibling were talking about their plan of the day.

"Where are you going with Sunwoo today?" Hongjoong asked as he took a bite of his breakfast. "Well.... I think just go around the place trying the games and such. Might as well go shopping for some things" Yuna said excitedly. "Looks like someone is so excited about hanging out with her twin" Bobby said with a smile on his face.

"Of course I'm excited!" well this festival only happen once a year, and fall was Yuna's favourite season of course she's going to be excited. "What about you guys? What are you guys going to do today?" asked Yuna.

"Well I'm hanging out with Ateez. The boys had been waiting for this festival since last month" said Hongjoong.

"I'm going with Ikon. We're going to try all the game there and eat as many as we want" said Bobby with a grin. "So that's why he's not eating much" Yuna nod understandingly.

"What about mom and dad?"

"They're going on a date cause it's been a while since they went to one. They said that they might come home late so make sure to eat before coming back so you guys don't get hungry" said Bobby. Both Yuna and Hongjoong nod understandingly.

"By the way you're wearing such a simple outfit today. I thought you're going to dress up because you're excited" at Hongjoong's word Yuna checked herself again.

She was wearing a white long-sleeved blouse with straps on the collar where she tied it to a bow, the blouse was tucked in a long high-waisted pleated brown checkered skirt. Her hair was done into a half up and half down style. The upper part was tied with an orange coloured ribbon.

"Well, I just want to keep it simple. There's no need to dress up too much cause I just want to have fun" she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "It's going to be cold though, so don't forget to bring your coat" Bobby reminded.