Chapter 1

"WAKE UP!"a scream was heard in the room, waking up Yuna who was in a deep slumber. She was so ready to kill the person that had the audacity to disturb her peaceful sleep. And that person was none other than her twin.

"What do you want?!" said Yuna as she sat up on her bed. "Can you cook for me?" said her twin with a pout on his face. Yuna was in disbelief because her twin literally just disturb her sleep just because he's hungry. "Aw hurry u-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because a pillow hit him on the face. "Oww what was that for?!"

"That's for waking me up just to cook for you, Kim Sunwoo" she said as she crossed her arms. "Pleasee. Mom and dad need to leave early and the hyungs already went to work. Pretty pleaseeee" he plead with his puppy eyes knowing that Yuna had a soft spot for him. She just sighed as she get's up from bed. "Alright what do you want?" she swear that she just saw sparkles in his eyes. "Kimchi fried rice!" She should have guessed it, that's his favourite food of all things.

"Let me get ready first. You can wait at the kitchen, okay?" she said as she fix her bed. "OKAY!" exclaimed Sunwoo as he got out of her room. "This boy really likes to annoy me doesn't he?" a warm smile makes it's way on her face thinking about her annoying twin. Ever since they're little, these two really likes to annoy each other. But despite all the pranks and teasing, they're always there when one of them was having a bad day or sick. You can say that the two of them was really hard to separate.

After Yuna had finished getting ready, she want down to the kitchen only to see Sunwoo with his head on the counter playing with the cutlery. "What took you so long?" he whined when he saw Yuna approaching him. She just roll her eyes at her twin's whine. "How about you help me? It is going to be done faster like that" she said. Sunwoo seem to be thinking about the offer. After a while he just shrug and get up from his seat. "What can I do?" he asked as this is the first time he helped his twin to cook. "You can cut the kimchi into tiny pieces"

"Alright that seems easy" not even 1 minute into cutting he already complained about how hard to cut the kimchi. "Why is it so hard?!" he exclaimed. After some time Yuna finally got to see the problem. "Idiot! You forgot to remove the knife sheath!" after she said that just Sunwoo realised that the sheath indeed was still on the knife. "Hehe sorry my bad" after a while they finally finished cooking the food.

The both of them sat together at the dining table, while comfortable silence took over. Soon, Sunwoo broke the silence by asking the question Yuna thought she wouldn't hear again. "Does the scar still hurts?" He said as he points to her wrist. Anxiously, she look at the scar that started from her wrist to her forearm.

"No, the pain was long gone. The only thing that's permanent is the scar itself" she smiled warmly and quickly change the topic. "Anyway, did you hear about the festival coming up?" Sunwoo just sighed defeatedly knowing she tries really hard to avoid talking about the past.

"Well yeah, the whole district was busy preparing for the performances as the other districts really have the high expectation for us. That's why mom and dad need to left early" well it's understandable because it's been a tradition for District Vision to prepare the performances. That's because District Vision's citizens had the talent to combine the performance from the past and present making it being such a unique performance.

"I heard the whole councils are going to be there to. That's weird cause usually it's just WayV that's going to be there" said Yuna. "Well maybe this time there's something special going to happen" Sunwoo just shrug the thought off because he thinks nothing's weird about that.

After a while, they finished eathing the fried rice. "Hey I heard that there's one more slot for the performance do you want to do it with me?" asked Sunwoo worriedly. This is the first time he asked her to perform with him after 'that' incident. After thinking for a while, Yuna finally let out a sigh. "Of course! It's been a while since I perform though, so you need to be patient with me" she said with a warm smile on her face. Sunwoo just nod happily 'cause he thought that she wouldn't agree to do it.

"I guess she already forgot about that and find herself again" said Sunwoo in his head with his cute smile.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

At the city hall

"LEE HAECHAN COME HERE YOU BRAT"

The scream can be heard from the end of the hall. "What does he do this time?" asked Ten wandering what does Haechan do to Yuta this time. "Let's just say he accidentally throw away Yuta's favourite jacket thinking it's for the donation" the voice from behind of him said.

"Oh hey Doyoung" he greeted his friend with a warm smile and Doyoung reply it with one himself. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you since the morning" asked Doyoung. "Well I just came back from visiting District Vision. Need to check up the preparations for the festival" just as he finished talking, the both of them got a message from Taeyong saying the meeting will be starting. "Well let's go then" said Ten.

After a while, every member of the council were gathered at the meeting room. "Now that everybody is here let's start the meeting shall we?" Taeyong's question was replied by a series of 'yes'.

"Alright. Who wants to present first?" Taeyong cocked an eyebrow towards his members. When he thought that no one to volunteer, Ten suddenly raise his hands and said "I'll go first". Taeyong just gave him a signal to continue presenting his reports.

"As we all know the annual fall festival is just around the corner and the people are really excited about it. This morning I had gone to visit District Vision as per checking their preparations for the festival" he said as the slide infront of them change to the picture of people decorating the sidewalks and such. "On my observation, the preparations seem to be doing great. They just need to hang the lanterns and some other decorations"

Just as he finished talking, Johnny raised his hands. "Yes Johnny-hyung?"asked Ten. "What about the performances? That's the highlight the people will be waiting for. And we all know that District Vision have the best performers of the whole city" he asked. The Thai boy just look at him smiling like he had expected the question. "Well I'm glad that you ask. For the performances, I can guarantee you that it's going to be fantastic because the list of the performers that had signed up are the best of best"

"That seems to be satisfying for me. Thank you Ten" said Taeyong. "What about you guys Dreamies? How's the preparations?" asked Taeyong as he face the team that's incharge of the foods and entertainment. "Well the preparations seem to be going well. We got the food trucks ready at their locations and there will be fun rides for the visitors" said Jaemin along with a few nods from the Dreamies. "Very well then" said Taeyong.

"What about the invitations to other cities Taeil-hyung?"

"They seem to be happy to receive the invitations. Some already responses saying that they'll visit soon before the festival" said Taeil.

"The opening of the festival will be held at District U right? Does the preparations going well?"

"Yes, the preparations are going well. The fountain that will be used to do light show had been tested for a few time  so there shouldn't be a problem with it" said Shotaro. "So the festival is going to start at District U and end at District Vision. It looks like the preparations for the festival is almost done then. Good job all of you. The festival surely gonna be fun" said Taeyong with his cutest smile on.

"Hyung, is it true that all of us are going to watch the performance at District Vision?" asked Jisung with some sparkles in his eyes. He had always wanted to watch the performance with all of his hyung. But they're always either Busy at their own District or they need to accompany the guests. Taeyong just smile at the youngest and said. "I guess so, cause all of the guests from other town were the one that had been familiar with this place. And because the preparations are going smoothly there shouldn't be much to do. Right guys?" His question was answered by the cheering of the members in the meeting room.

"Very well then. Now how about all of us go to sleep now cause there's still some work that need to be done tomorrow and if we all finish it. There might be no work after that!" exclimed Taeil as he ushered his members to sleep. "Alright hyung" was what all of them said before going to each others room.

"Yah Lee Haechan you still owe me a jacket" said Yuta to the younger boy with a glare.