☼ 𝘑𝘪 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘐

_________________________________

"Hyung!" •
[ in the soop: bts ]

Everyone agreed that Ji should help Jin make lunch. So he decided to make rice balls in shape of their BT21 characters and other cartoon characters. As a treat for them and their show.

Hi stood in the kitchen while Jin was outside with the grill. Jungkook walked into the kitchen, after he was done setting up the table outside, to check in on Ji.

"How's it going?" He asked, leaning next to him while Ji was concentrated on shaping the rice into a Koya shape. "Oh, the rice is blue!"

"Yeah, I'm making them into our bt21 characters," he mumbled, getting Koya's head right.

Jungkook looked in awe as he began making the ears. He was always so amazed by his skill in art and that also included in food, as well.

"Waah~!" He gasped as he picked up a rice ball that looked exactly like Kooky. "Can I eat this one?"

Ji chuckled, glancing at him. Jungkook was terrible at being patient. Especially when it came to food. So he just shrugged, giving him the okay to eat it. "Go ahead, I made a lot of them."

Jungkook happily took the rice ball and left to show the others. "Yah! Look at what Ji's making!"

Ji didn't hear the rest of their response as he was too busy looking for an wisp. He was also making dessert.

"Aish!" He mumbled, looking all over the kitchen for the baking instrument. "Where is it?"

Giving up, he decided to ask Jin if he had one of them. So he walked to the back door and leaning out of the threshold.

"Hyung!" Ji yelled.

Every single member dropped what they were doing just to give him attention. Namjoon and Tae were playing with a toy helicopter, Hoseok was helping Jin with the grill, Yoongi was too busy laying in the hammock and Jimin and Jungkook were having a conversation at the table.

And because no one knew which member he was talking to, they all looked right at him. Ready to see if he needed them. Which was a running gag within the group and the fandom.

Ji was probably the most spoiled one out of the entire group and it definitely showed. So much so that even the producers of the reality show they were currently doing got in on the joke.

{ uhhhh......you gotta be most specific, ji 😂}

Ji looked at all of them before laughing. He forgot to specify which member he was talking to.

"Jin-hyung, Jin!" He clarified. "Do you have an extra wisp?"

"Yeah, right here," Jin said, holding up the wisp. "What are you making?"

"I'm making a cake for dessert!"

"Cake?!" Jimin, Jungkook and Tae exclaimed in excitement. There was anything Ji was good at and that was baking.

And because he rarely ever did it, it was always exciting to know they would be able to get to eat something he baked.

"Ooooh! Can I help decorate?!" Jungkook asked, practically bouncing on his feet.

"You got to help him last time!" Jimin argued. "I wanna do it!"

"Jiminie, that's not fair!" Tae jumped in to the argument. "You got to help him way more times than we got to!"

While they were arguing, Ji secretly signaled for Namjoon and Hoseok to come and help him. He would have asked Yoongi but he fell back to sleep after realizing that he wasn't talking to him.

And Jin was busy grilling.

"I feel like I'm the older one between them." Ji mumbled, laughing a little.

baby privileges •
[ backstage at a music show: bangtan subs ]

" Do you think Ji has youngest sibling privileges?" Jungkook asked, filming the members.

That same day, before they had to go on stage, Jungkook decided to film everyone backstage like a news reporter. He decided to asked the staff and members if Ji really had youngest sibling privileges. Since the fans seem to think they baby him a lot.

His first target: Jimin. While he was getting his hair done.

"Hmmm." Jimin hummed, thinking about it. "Why do you ask?"

"Army thinks we baby Ji."

Jimin chuckled wholeheartedly. "That's because we do."

"No, we don't." Namjoon disagreed, waking by. "We don't baby him."

Just as he said that, Ji walked back into the dressing room and went straight to Namjoon. "Hyung!" He said, stopping in front of him. "Can I please get a cookie? Pleeeease?!"

"Go ahead but be right back here." Namjoon said, making the maknae smile before practically skipping out of the room.

Jimin and Jungkook laughed out loud. He just proved the fans point in a span of 6 seconds.

"That concludes if Ji really does have youngest sibling privileges." Jungkook said to the camera.

"Baby privileges is more like it." Jimin corrected him. Ji really did have baby privileges with both the members and fandom.