1- Where The Shell Are We?

3rd POV

Life was normal. Everyone was going about their daily lives like nothing was going to happen. Until something did.

April  was distracted on the phone with Vern when it happened. As she headed out the door to meet Vern, who was just about to give her a ride to the docks for an interview, a flash of blinding light overtook her and she disappeared in an instant.

Vern was just about to start his van and go pick up April when he was taken by the same flash of blinding light, leaving only his van behind.

Meanwhile somewhere underneath New York, the two eldest turtle brothers were doing what they did best. Arguing about whether or not they should go on patrol. Donnie watched with mild amusement as Leo and Raph battled back and forth, until light started to shine from seemingly nowhere. The three of them covered their eyes as the light got brighter, and when it ended they were nowhere to be found.

Mikey on the other hand was busy making breakfast when the same flash of light happened. The youngest turtle screamed in fright before he too disappeared.

Splinter heard Mikeys scream and it brought him out of his meditation to go check on his son. As he was about to go, light surrounded him and he was gone without a trace.

The NYPD was having a fairly normal day, nothing too huge to have to deal with, and that made the whole department very happy. Casey and Detective Vincent were simply doing their normal routines along with the rest of the force when the whole place was covered in blinding lights and everyone disappeared.

<<{}>>

Meanwhile, a movie theatre was filled with empty seats, some bigger than others for a few specific people, while the long table to the left of the theatre was packed with drinks, popcorn, and candy.

Another flash of blinding light happened once again, making everyone that had previously disappeared, reappear again. Once everyone stood up, chaos broke loose and everyone started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"

"DONNIE WHERE THE SHELL ARE WE?!"

"VERN! You're here too! Oh my GOD this could either be a HUGE story or I've finally lost my mind!"

"Why are there FOUR GIANT TURTLES and a GIANT RAT?!" When someone screamed out that, everyone went silent as they finally realized that there actually was four giant turtles and a giant rat. The humans were scared for their lives, and the turtles were worried about what might happen to them. Splinter made sure to stay calm, carefully watching everyone's reactions.

But before anything else happened or the police could say anything possibly hurtful about the fact they were mutants, two girls walked in to help them.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Everybody calm down, chill the F out," the second girl said. She had dark brown hair and watchful brown eyes. The first girl had black hair with emerald tips, her eyes dark brown. "I know everyone must be freaked out right now, but that won't help." She continued.

"Can you at least tell us who you two are?" Leo asked as he stepped towards them. He quickly noticed them tense as if they were afraid he would do something, but he hid his hurt with confidence. The second girl blushed a little but it was dark enough that Leo didn't see it, and to everyone's surprise except the other girl, smiled at him.

"I'm Shadow."

"And I'm Eva or Echo, Shadows best friend," smiled the first girl politely.

"Would one of you young ones like to explain to us what's going on here?" Splinter asked. He had noticed a pure aura surrounding the girls and knew he could trust them.

"Well, we want to try and prevent everyone's future. Specifically the Turtles, or the TMNT-..." started Shadow.

"AKA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," Eva finished for her. "So please, go ahead and get any drinks and snacks you want and then take a seat. This will be a long ride for everyone."

The police didn't believe a word the girls were saying since they were just teenagers, but they couldn't find a way out, so they did what they were told. Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey were unsure about if they should trust them or not. But Master Splinter said to trust them, so everyone except Raph did since he wasn't just going to give anyone his full on trust like that.

Everyone got their drinks and snacks, Mikey taking almost everything, and April couldn't help but laugh at the young turtles excitement. She also felt bad since she noticed how far away from everyone else they were seated. So she decided to go sit with them, not noticing Mikey smiling since this human was being so nice to them.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road already," said Shadow and she pressed the button to make the movie start playing.
___________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!!

This is a collaboration between me and Evaortizsnowangel so make sure to go give her a follow as well!!

XX Shadow and
Evaortizsnowangel