𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

( Same outfit as last chapter )

" The world is a curse,

it'll kill if you let it.

Unedited

No one

JASPER AND ALICE WATCHED LILIAN WORRIEDLY,  Seeing as she has had scowl on her face ever since they left the Swan residence.

At first, Lilian felt sad. Disappointed even, but soon all that was overcome by rage.

Lily sat in the backseat, glaring at the air. She was conflicted between being furious or disgusted. She felt both emotions raging inside of her when she thought back to her dads tearful expression.

The dark haired girl felt as if a hundred pounds rested on her shoulders. She couldn't get a grip on her emotions. She then decided that when she saw Bella, she would give her hell.

When they arrived to the place they would be meeting Bella and Edward before they went home, Lily immediately exited the car.

Lily slammed the car door shut, every other emotion she was feeling was muffled by her red hot fury.

Bella looked away from Edward and peered over to her sister. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw her sisters angry expression.

"Lily what-"

"BELLA, YOU CUNT!"  Lily shouted, surprising the vampires and cutting her sister off.

"W-what!? What are you talking about!?" Bella stammered out in confusion and slight fright before moving so she was behind Edward. Edward's hand snaked around Bella's waist, pulling her into his side, in a attempt to protect her from Lily's rage.