19:Special 3-Takashi (Mori)~

"Whats wrong with Sa-chan?" Honey asked gazing at Sakura, who sat quietly by the windows staring at nothing. The rest at the hosts looked at her.

"I don't know. Something about court papers and her father?" Tamaki said in an unusually calm state. Sakura bit her finger and slouched forward.

"Kyoya can't you do you whole snoopy thing?" one of the twins asked.

"Ah yes, I tried that. But there is nothing there," Kyoya said pushing up his glasses.

Kyoya can't find anything, all the hosts are getting worried. I am worried to. 

I rose off my seat. The hosts looked at me curiously. I strolled over to Sakura stopping next to her. She looked lost with her eyes glazed over and everything. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Takashi?" Sakura said looking over at me. I pulled her into an embrace, she hugged me back. Let go of her and lead her to the rest of the Hosts. She sat next to me on a couch.

"Sa-chan whats wrong?" Honey asked. Sakura looked at him and gave him a faint smile.

"Nothing to worry about Honey," she replied. Tamaki placed his hand on her shoulder.

"We are going to worry Sakura. You are part of this club, this family. We want to help you, but we can't if you don't tell us what is wrong," Tamaki said. She sighed and looked at me with a conflicted gaze. I squeezed her hand.

"My step-mother is trying to gain custody of me."

"Isn't that good news?" said a twin. Sakura shook her head.

"No, it is far from it. She doesn't like me one bit, that's the reason she convinced my father to disown me."

"Then why does she want custody?" Haruhi trailed off.

"There could be a million reasons, but there is one that makes most sense."

"She wants your company," Kyoya said. Sakura nodded.

"Yes. Recently, I have noticed my fathers dojo has been losing more costumers. Meaning he has been losing money. My step-mother and step-sister like buying over expensive things, less money they have, less they can spend. She must have noticed that the profits of the Naomi Company has sky rocketed in the last year."

"So, by gaining custody of you she will gain control of you company?" Tamaki asked.

"Not in the slightest. Only, females of the Naomi bloodline can run the company. If I lose control of the Naomi company, then it will be split among the people I have chosen. If somehow that doesn't work, thousands of people will be put out of work."

"Man, you step-mom is greedy," the twins said.

"She is, that's why have to prevent her from gaining custody of me. Even, if I can push it past my birthday."

"Why past you birthday?" Honey asked. 

"Because I will be 18, a legal adult."

"Then she won't be able to take the company," Kyoya said. Sakura nodded.

"If my guess is correct, then I have to make plans so the company my family worked on for generations doesn't disappear."

With that Sakura stood up.

"Sa-Chan?" Honey spoke softly. She stopped.

"Don't worry, I am going to make plans to save my company. Thanks Takashi for convincing me to.talk to them," Sakura said. She leaned down and kissed my cheek. Then she walked out the door with her phone in hand. I raised my hand to my cheek.

"Is there anything we can do?" Tamari asked.

"No, not this time," Kyoya said.

"Why?" Honey asked.

"One mistake and she can lose everything her family worked centuries for."

Sakura... Life is cruel, but I will be with you till the end.

*-*-*-*
Oooh is that the reason or something else? Tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading!