ch1 last chance

Joker:”so batsy, your getting sick of me?”

Batman:”im getting you help, joker. Its clear that no one in arkham has made any progress with you so im sending you to someone who can”

Joker:”oh but batsy, i thought we were friends!”

Batman:” the whole city wants you executed! If i didnt make this happen youd be in a electric chair right now! Consider this the last time i give you a chance.”

Joker:”yeah yeah. I guess it was only a matter of time. After all a joke can only be told so many times before it stops being funny. Is that what i am to you? A bad joke?”

Batman turns his back to joker and walks out of her cell. After the steel door closes he looks over his shoulder through the little slot in the door

Batman:”it was never funny to begin with”

And with that, batmans silhouette disappears from jokers vision, as batman walks down the hall he hears his worst enemies laugh as it echos through the building, the very laugh he hope he never hears again.

Pov change

Therapist 1:” THEY ARE SENDING HER HERE!?!?”

Therapist 2:”calm down mike”

Mike:”calm down? CALM DOWN!? THEY ARE SENDING THE MOST DERANGED PERSON IN THE WORLD TO THIS FACILITY! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DOCTORS SHES KILLED IN ARKHAM?”

Y:” we have a job to do mike. It doesnt matter whether we like it or not, besides your not trained enough to have her as a patient.”

Therapist 2:”well then whos going to be her therapist”

Y:”i am”

both:”WHAT!?”

Mike:”are you insane!?”

Y:” look i owe batman a favor, he saved my life before and he believes that i can change her and i do to. I hate it as much as the next guy but i have to at least try, besides the doctors over in arkham would rather just lock her away in her cell instead of helping her.”

Mike:”well maybe thats because she a PSYCHO”

Y:”and we are trained to help psychos mike, whats so hard to understand about that? I have to do this mike. If this doesn't work out she will be executed. I can't just stand by and let someone who I could of helped, die.”

Mike:”whatever man, its your funeral if you wanna help that deranged bitch”

Mike walks away from the other 2 doctors, one of them turns to the other and pats his back

Therapist 2:”ignore him, he just doesnt believe she can change at all.”

Y:”thanks john, its good to know that im not the only one here that thinks i can do this”

John:”well….. Good luck on that”

John walks away from you and walks to his office around the corner. Once he disappears from your sight you sigh and lean against the wall.

Y:”what did i get myself into”

A/n

Sorry if this seems a bit rushed, i will try to make future chapters longer