ch3 disturbing wake up call

Y:"GUH"

Joker:"I told you I'd kill you once I got out"

The joker laughs as she looks at the reader, the reader looks around the room. Bodies littered everywhere, lab coat stained with blood, his fellow colleagues dead on the ground at jokers feet. And her hand in his stomach.

Joker:"oh? What's this? I do feel organs in you. I guess you weren't just full of all that therapy shit!"

She yanks her hand out of his stomach and he falls to the ground, he looks up and sees the joker rubbing his intestines against he cheeks, even though it's still connected to him, causing her famous red smile to form.

Joker:"I just love the feeling of warm fresh blood~ don't worry doctor, you can take comfort in knowing that you have the honor of being my last kill. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Her laughter filled the room growing louder and louder until it was all you can hear, as your eyes close you begin hearing a different sound, a beeping almost

beep beep beep

Beep Beep Beep

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You jolt awake, breathing hard from the events you witnessed. You are home in your bed with your organs still inside of your body. You turn off your alarm clock and get started with your day. Once you arrive at your work you do your usual routine. Which involve research and coffee. After some time you get done with all the research and questions you want to ask your client, you used to have at least 6 others, but the bosses decided that if you were to take the joker as your client, she would be the only one you'd have while treating her. You make your way to her cell and you look into the bars to see her sitting on a chair in the middle of her room

Y:"good morning"

Joker let's out a disgusted 'ugh' and then says good morning back

Y:"how are you feeling today?"

Joker:"as good as you can feel when your a phsycotic murderer in a cage"

Y:"I guess that's fair but you know I can't do anything about that any time soon"

Joker:"I'm not asking you too do anything about it I'm just answering your questions. After all I agreed to try this 'therapy' thing before I go on my last killing spree."

Y:"well I'm very glad your being cooperative, after all I can't help you unless you let me"

Joker:"whatever"

Y:"anyway, what if your name?"

Joker:"it's just joker"

Y:"is there any reason you don't use your normal name? Maybe some trauma?"

Joker:"doctor you do realize you are stepping on very dangerous grounds when you decide to go into my past right?"

Y:"oh am I? Is that what maybe happened to Dr. Harley quinzel? Did he step on dangerous ground"

The joker let out a chuckle

Joker:" ah I almost forgot about him. Doctor Harley, He was a good therapist but I guess my charm was too much to resist. Let's hope that doesn't happen to you doctor~"

Y:"unlike doctor quinzel I'm not easy to manipulate, in his notes it said you didn't share your name at first either but then later on you told him your name and a traumatic event, one he explained in detail but I can tell it's all false, not only because I read it and seen that you were trying to make him feel empathetic towards you but also because I done my own digging on you."

Joker:"oh really? And what does your research say?"

Y:"it says in Harleys report that you went by the name Geraldine valeska, but this piece of paper says your name was Artis fleck"

Joker looked stunned

Joker:"h-how did you get me name? There's no way"

The therapist sighs and rubs his forehead showing he is stressed, almost as if a child had just lied straight to his face even though he knows the truth

Y:"I'm sorry to say but you have failed this test, I expected you to come clean and tell me your true name when I called you by one of your fake ones that you have set up to deter us from your past. I know your faking your reaction and your name isn't Artis fleck, it's Jacqueline napier."

The joker grabbed the chair she was sitting on and threw it at the metal bars between the 2 in a fit of rage

Joker:"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT! NO ONE HAS THAT INFORMATION! NO ORDINARY PERSON CAN JUST PULL THAT SHIT UP! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?"

Y:"I know it hurts talking about the past miss napier but trust me when I say it's for the best, and as for my research? I have ways of getting the answers I need, it took a lot of digging. unlike batman who relied mostly on technology I relied on other methods, no one living knew your name, and you for some reason have no record of parents, so I only had one lead, your dead lover Jean, who went by the nick name Jeannie."

Joker:"don't you fuckin dare say his name"

Y:"I understand your upset, which is why I won't push you to answer at this time like other doctors would. I will leave you alone for the rest of the day but i want you to be honest with me next time we meet. Have a good rest of the day."

The reader walks away from her cell, after a couple seconds crashing could be heard inside the cell which was most likely the result of a very angry joker.

And that's the end of this chapter, do you think joker will forgive us for looking into her past? Will she kill us? Who knows? Me, I do cause I'm the author. But you guys will have to wait till next chapter to find out. So until next time have a great day!