Chapter 1

Y/n's Pov.

      As I wake up in my room I see that my door was open "I closed it before going to bed? Or did I ?" I started thinking. Slowly I got out of bed and went by the door to see if anyone was their. When I went by the door  I heard a voice from down stairs "Is mom  home?" I said to myself. I could hear mom talking about something but what?

     Walking down a few steps I see mom in the kitchen talking on the phone "She probably has to go on another work trip." I thought while looking at her. She then noticed me looking at her "I'll talk to you later don't you dare call them about this!" She whispered angrily and hanged up. "Oh um good morning Y/n didn't notice you their." Mom said in a nervous tone.

      "I'll make breakfast go get dressed Y/n dear." she spoke while trying to cover up the awkwardness. " Um okay mom." I said to her then going upstairs to get changed. After I got done changing and getting ready for the day I walked down stairs to see my mom drinking coffee. When I went to the table it still felt akward I wonder who she was talking to?

    I was gonna say something to her about skateboarding after breakfast but she turned to look at me. "So, Y/n I was wondering if you would go stay with A-Ainosuke for a while? Even though I don't like that idea his assistant Tadashi called and said that your f-father would like to spend time with you..." She said in a kinda nervous tone. I stared at her for a while she's always had a hard time talking about him.

3rd Pov

     Ainosuke was Y/n's Dad but they refused to call him that. Ainosuke and M/n were happy together at one point during marriage. Well, that was until him and M/n started arguing mostly all the time. Y/n had to suffer hearing them arguing so many times. Ainosuke was the one that trained and taught Y/n how to skateboard it was both a fun hobby to do with him and a cruel one.

      They got skateboarding from him and drawing from M/n. Y/n's mom was fine with  Y/n loving skateboarding she just wanted them to be happy. When M/n and Ainosuke separated Y/n was six it still runs in there mind 24/7. But then when they moved Y/n had to go to a new school were they would get made fun of for not having a father figure.

~Back To Your Pov~

Y/n's Pov.

  "Um s-sure.."  I said to her nervously looking back at her. "Look I know you might not like him but he still is the man who raised you." M/n said serious. "Mom I said I'll go but does that mean you'll be by yourself? " I told her concerned. "I'll be fine I'll call him and tell him that you said yes you'll be leaving tomorrow. "Okay mom, I'm gonna go pack." I whispered to her not knowing what to feel about this. 

..........

  🌴🔥oh~🌴🔥 oh~🌴🔥 lets🌴🔥 keep🌴🔥 the🌴🔥 feelings🌴🔥
____________________________________________

Author's note

I didn't think I would write this much I got kinda interested while writing it  myself 😅. I had a bi PANICK at school today cause of something that happened. Maybe I'll post tomorrow hopefully you enjoyed this chapter now it's time for me to leave see you in the next chapter.

Alexander Out <33