Chapter 3

Sorry I couldn't post I had some family issues on Friday and Saturday I celebrated my abuelas birthday. I ALSO ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS SO I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN. Enjoy <333
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov

We'll I guess it time to see him. I sigh before getting out the limo to see Tadashi grabbing my suitcase. You put your phone in your pocket and then close the limo door. "Follow me Miss y/n your father must be waiting for you" Tadashi called to me while walking towards the mansion. (I'm pretty sure he lives in a mansion?) "Yes Tadashi" I mutter before following him.

Once me and Tadashi went inside I didn't see him. "I'll be right back Miss Y/n don't mind to look around while I go get him." He said. You nooded " Like always..." you sighed then looked around. I look around to see that right above the two stairs there was a frame. The frame contained a photo with you and him but M/n was not there. When that "family photo" was taken you were 5.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard people going downstairs. I just froze I hadn't seen him seen a long time what do I do!? He walked your direction, he was now Infront of you looking down at you. "Hello there N/n it's nice to see you again. I see you've grown." Ainosuke said to you. (N/n is nickname btw) You got out of tranced and respond " Um.. it's nice to see you too..." I smiled with regret.

He then hugged you out of no we're which confused you. (BITCH GET YOUR MUSTY CRUSTY HANDS OFF OF Y/N...sorry that came out.) After he pulled away from the hug he said "Tadashi will show you to your room I'm going to be in my office. I'll see you at dinner Y/n". "Oh um okay... F-father." I responded to him. "What was the whole point in coming here" I muttered quietly.

Tadashi then walked up to you and said " This way Miss Y/n". "Okay Tadashi...by the was you can just call me Y/n" I looked at him then and followed him. He didn't say anything but just nodded. We reached my room and I entered. " I'll come for you when dinner is ready don't be afraid to do what you choose" Tadashi says with a blank face then left.

Your bedroom was blank the walls were f/c when I and M/n left we took everything from my room. "Now what do I do?" I said laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Alexander here this took at least two days. Sorry my posting schedule is so messed up. I have conferences next week for school the only thing I like is that I get out early all that week. SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO POST TWO TIMES WE'LL SEE THOUGH. There's also something I wanna talk about...

THANK Y'ALL I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS STORY TO GET 38 READS THANK YOU

THANK Y'ALL I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS STORY TO GET 38 READS THANK YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL I'LL SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
BYEEEEEEEE <33333