CHAPTER 6

KACEY's POV
After the lunch, some of the students went back to their respective dorms while some decided to use the time to explore USA since today is the last day we could use freely without any stress. Even I wanted to explore but I didn't wanted to disturb Gemma, Eric or Nicholas for it. So I decided to return back to my dorm. And yaa Gemma was correct Nicholas and Eric were staying in the same building with us just the only difference was they were staying in the second floor while I and Gemma were staying in the first floor. Gemma even informed me that in total 10 students are staying in this dorm building. In our floor me Gemma and one more girl named Camila is staying. I met Camila few minutes ago while we were returning from the lunchroom. She was really sweet and quiet too. By looking at her one could easily tell that she loved reading books. While we were returning from the lunchroom I even saw two books in her hand which was most probably borrowed from the University library.

Again in the second floor Nicholas, Eric and a boy named Klaus was staying. Even though I haven't met Klaus yet but by what Gemma told me about him, he is a party animal,who doesn't gives a shit about what people thinks of himself.

In the ground floor four students are living. Gemma told me more like warned me about them. She told me that in the ground floor three girls and one boy is living. The three girls like to think that they are Queens and about the boy, I don't know why but the moment Gemma mentioned me about the boy both Eric and Nicholas immediately changed their face, I mean Nicholas giving a cold face is still justified but Eric I repeat Eric giving a hard look??? Like seriously??. The moment I saw the looks on their face I didn't made any move to ask Gemma about that guy and Gemma also didn't went deep into it she just told me to be beware of them. Their names were Haley, Olivia, Melissa and Marcus.

After returning to my dorm I decided to take a quick nap. As soon as I laid down on the comfy bed I immediately drifted off to deep slumber.

While I was sleeping I hear a loud knock ohh it was not knock but someone was literally banging my dorm door. At first I thought I was dreaming but then I heard someone shouting my name. Who the hell is disturbing my beauty sleep?? Even though I was physically awake but mentally I wasn't so as soon as I got up from the bed to see who that person was, I literally banged my toes at the corner of the bed and that really hurted ಥ‿ಥ.

That injury bought me to my conscious state and I thought that whoever that person was at my door, he or she should have a good reason to come otherwise that person will be dead by my hands today.

So I immediately opened my door and Ladies and gentlemen the person banging my door, shouting my name at the top of the voice, waking me up from my precious sleep and most importantly due to whom I was injured was Mr Eric Jordan. This idiot will be dead today if he doesn't have a good reason.

"Whattt Eric?? What the hell are you doing here" I said more like questioned him with an irritated expression.

"Gosh girl why are you shouting like that , did something happen to you??" He asked me with a smile

"Control Kacey control don't kill him now, he still hasn't got the chance to justify his actions so till then control" I assured myself and gave myself a mental talk.

"Eric if you are here to spat all this rubbish then I am going to close the door" I said

"Okay okay Kacey, I am here to ask you if you want to join me to MacDonald's that has opened recently"?? Eric asked me

And God as soon as I heard about food whatever anger I had on this boy everything went away and a huge smile formed on my face.

"I would love to do that Eric but with one condition I will go with you and you can't get away with it now because you disturbed my sleep and because of you I even got injured" I said with a determined look so that he takes whatever I said seriously.