CHAPTER 18

EMILY'S POV

Hey everyone I am Emily! You all must be thinking what am I doing here. Well this chapter is written in my POV so if you wanna know my side of story then you all are welcome to read it and if you all are not, no hard feelings you can skip this and  read the next chapter which will be again written in Kacey's POV. Love you all!

I joined this University few days ago. I know it's a bit late to join but I am from LA so my parents were not ready to send me this far all alone but all thanks to Nicholas who helped me in pursuing my parents. Actually it's not my parents fault me being their only daughter, they were always protective about me and since Mom and Dad both are one of the known personality here it makes my life kinda harder. Being chased by paparazzi 21 hours a day, cannot go to your favorite place being afraid of getting papped huh it really becomes difficult for you to live normally when your parents are famous. Since the age of 5 my parents stopped me from going out all alone. I either had to take my bodyguard or someone else who must be either trusted by dad or mom. If someone tells you that you can't go out and play in the park at the age of 6, it will be really shocking right. At the age where all the other children were playing and exploring the world I was sitting in my room all alone sketching and colouring in my drawing book. It was really suffocating and lonely for me until Nicholas entered into my black and white life and painted it with colours and positivity. I met Nicholas for the first time in one of dad's business party. At that time I was forced to go with Mom and Dad in many business parties. Who would think that in those boring parties I would meet a happy and cheerful boy. Yes you all are right that happy and cheerful boy was Nicholas. Both our dads introduced us in that party. At first I thought he would be like other rich kids who only knows how to flaunt their parents money but no I was totally wrong. At such a tender age he could understand people's problem. On my 6th birthday Dad invited Nicholas family and I was more than happy for it. Because at that time Marcus and Nicholas were the only people with whom I didn't have to act and be the real me. On my 6th birthday the best present I got was Nicholas friendship and I still cherish that.

Today when I saw Nicholas getting close to Kacey in the cafe I was hurt. I never really thought I would have to share him with anyone. The day I befriended Nicholas was the day I promised myself I would never let anyone take Nicholas away from me and my life. So watching Nicholas choosing Kacey over me was really very painful. I don't know if it was a feeling of love or jealously but whatever it was it really affected me.

"Emm wanna talk about something"? Nicholas asked me as I was busy watching Kacey's retreating figure.

"Huh yaa"! I replied with a smile.

"Actually I was thinking to explore this new place with you. Since I settled here few days ago I really need something that could make all the stress and scared feeling of living all alone for the very first time go away". I said while holding his hands.

"You okay Emm? I feel like you are stressed about something else and want to ask about it but isn't doing it" he said and as always Nicholas understood me without any explanation. And yes I really wanted to ask Nicholas about his and Kacey's relationship but somehow stopped myself.

"Yes Nicho I am all right just a bit stressed about living alone for the first time. You know how mom and dad were back in LA. They were so protective about me that they didn't even let me talk to anyone except you and Markiee so with the sudden freedom everything feels so different" I replied and hearing Markie's name Nicholas's expression was immediately changed.

"Ohh" he replied

"Hey since tomorrow is Saturday I along with Gemma has planned something for tomorrow. So wanna join us? Please Nicho"

"Okay but where are we going"? He asked me with suspicion because he knows how bad I am while making plans.

"That's a surprise" I winked at him.

He shaked his head at that and smiled at me.

"Okay but if this plan is also crazy like the last one I am not joining you all or helping you all in anything" he said.

"Fine Nicho and last time it was because of Eric we got into trouble otherwise my plan was perfect" I announced

"As you say Emm" Nicholas shrugged

"Okay now let's go otherwise we will be late for our class" he announced

"Okay" I sighed and with this we both went to our classes.

Hey cuties ❤️! So I thought to write this chapter in Emily's POV because I wanted you all to read and know a piece of Emily's life too. Hope you all like it! If you do please don't forget to vote and comment on it 😊!