The fiftieth chapter!!!

-----------------------------------------

(Guys! We are at the 50th chapter!!! Holy shit this has been a journey... Also, this might be a good time explaining who Alex really is? He is kind of a copy of me because it was easier to make his struggles line up with most of mine... He and I are not that different! Though I don't have the powers and our alignment in sexuality is off by a bit. I'm pandemisexual and trans! He is Gaydemisexual and uses all pronouncements! Just thought I'd let you guys know this it's a bit of a fun fact for the 50th chapter!)

-----------------------------------------

Y/N's pov

I was sitting on a chair that was in one of the rooms. This cabin looked a lot older on the inside than I expected because it looked totally fine on the outside... Some of the rooms had burns all over the walls and smelled a bit foul. 

The few rooms that had not been broken down or strangely looked bad to be in were this living-room-looking area and the toilet. There was a closed-off room that we were told not to enter by Colin.

He arrived as quickly as possible when we called him. Now that I think about this I realize that he has always had this strange red line like Alex's white line going on his hair...

I have been seeing that... Wait...

Didn't Brutus have that line too!? I can't remember if it was red or white... Did he have multiple streaks?...

I shape my hand into a fist and bonk my head slightly feeling a bit frustrated that I can't really remember all the people I have met... 

"Y/N? Are you doing alright?" Garcello asks me looking at me. He is sitting in front of me on a chair that is turned in a weird way. He has his legs sticking out from the sides resting his arms on the back of the chair.

"Yeah, just thinking about how everyone is linked but I can't remember all of them..." I sigh not really knowing if I should tell him everything. He looks like he understands my struggles and seems to try and think this through.

"Yeah... There have been some strange coincidences but... I'm starting to question what the purple spots are... It reminds me of something but I just can't think it through..." He tells me rubbing his chin looking deep in thought.

"You know that I am right here... Right?" Chris tells us being on a pretty broken couch looking a bit tired with some bandages in a few places.

"Right, sorry Chris..." I tell him apologizing for not realizing that we have a literal demon in the room we can ask questions to. Why haven't we done that!?

"Do you know what the purple skin might be?" Garcello asks Chris looking slightly embarrassed for some reason. It seems like Chris realizes this and smiles lightly.

"Garcello, you don't have to think about what happened before... I wouldn't be able to have such a cute child if it wasn't for you! I don't love you or like you as a friend... That doesn't mean I can't forgive you." He tells Garcello who drops the embarrassing face he had before smiling back lightly.

"The purple skin reminds me of demons but I am unsure because if he is a demon then he would have had a red line instead of a white one on his hair... Not only that but his skin is also having small black spots too that not many demons have to make it even less probable..."

"The white streak is worn by angels both ones that have been alive and ones that are born like it... There is no one that can turn from angel to demon unless you have died before and become bad after being in heaven..."

"The only-" 

"Stop, please..." I tell him feeling like I can barely understand anything he says... This is way too much for me... I didn't want to go through this... I didn't want to become a part of this...

The door that Colin went into with Adam slammed open and a panicked-looking Adam breathing heavily...

"Alex! Alex, where are you?! Please tell me that was a dream! Alex!" Adam screams out crying really loudly and sobbing. He sounds glitched and broken...

"Adam! Come on buddy... You can't be here you need to charge..." Colin walks out only to hold Adam's arms to keep him from leaving. 

"Alex! Alex... Please..." Adam continues to cry out trying to leave the grip of Colin who has no struggles with keeping him where he is. It makes it even worse because that means he is too weak to even save Alex...

"Adam we can save him once you have charged up alright... You are broken, you can barely get out of my grip and I'm hella weak. Common' let's get you onto the pad..." Colin tells him trying his best to bring him back inside looking at him with worry. There were a few moments where Adam tried to turn around but Colin was too strong...

The room is quiet and still... No one breaks the silence and without thinking I release my emotions slightly...

"What the fuck!"

-----------------------------------------

(Well this is it! I tried to fix the thing about my nibs being done for... Let's end this story with a bang!)

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---