Baji Keisuke x Reader

Disclaimer: Characters from this story are not mine, it belongs to the rightful owner, Wakui Ken.

Warnings: Major character death. Spoilers from the manga.

Pairing/s: Baji Keisuke x Reader

Chapter Title: The one that got away (songfic)

****

Summer after high school when we first met
We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos

"Hi, I'm Keisuke Baji. What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Wow, you got a wonderful name."

Your first impression of him is that he's not the type of guy you could get along well. He's the total opposite of you. Happy-go-lucky guy, always joke around. Those long locks made him look like a rockstar wannabe.

----

"Happy Birthday, Y/N. Here's a present."

You smiled at him before accepting his gift. He bought a matching ring. 'Kei&Y/N' is carved inside. It was a little cheesy for you but it gave a warm feelings through your heart.

'Opposite attract each other.' And they weren't really wrong. With him always following and sticking around you all the time made you more dependent of his presence.

"Do you like it? Now we're bound together." He declared, showing his cheeky grin.
You rolled your eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love it. Thank you."

Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you

"What are your dreams in the future?" He asked you one day when you were walking at the seaside. Enjoying the sunset.

"Hmn. Dreams huh." You ponders about your dreams.

You looked him dead in the eye, "I always dreamed of living in the moon."

He gaped at you before bursting into laughter, "I never thought you can also tell some jokes."

"What do you think of me? A robot?"

"Well, I always thought you're the serious type."

You lifted one of your eyebrow, "Then, what about you?"

"Of course, I want to be the prime minister of Japan." He proudly said.

"Idiot." You mumbled before increasing your pace, leaving him behind.

If you were to think about your dreams in the future, that would be...

A beautiful future with him. 2 kids, and maybe a cat.

---

"My friends and I created a gang, Mikey named it Tokyo manji gang." He said with excitement.

You never said anything, you just stared at him with shock and worried expression.

You wanted to oppose his sudden decision but seeing his eyes full of resolve and determination made you realize that you can't disagree with it. It's his life after all. You also trust his friends.
You just smiled and nodded, "I see. If that's what you decided, I'll support all of you. Good luck."