Draken x Reader / Mitsuya x reader

Pairing/s:
Draken x Reader
Draken x Emma
Mitsuya x Reader

Chapter Title: Here's your perfect (songfic)

Song: Here's your perfect (slowed+reverb) by Jamie Miller

https://youtu.be/glHU-XCAzAo

You should hear the song first before reading the story. :)

----

~I remember the day
Even wrote down the date, that I fell for you (mmhm)
And now it's crossed out in red
But I still can't forget if I wanted too
And it drives me insane
Think I'm hearing your name, everywhere I go
But it's all in my head
It's just all in my head~
~But you won't see me break, call you up in three days
Or send you a bouquet, saying, "It's a mistake"
Drink my troubles away, one more glass of champagne
And you know~

You first met Ken Ryuguji when you were 16. You met him at your favorite coffee shop and talked a lot of things. That's the first time you believed in soulmate.

You started dating at the age of 20. You were both contented and happy, people used to call you a 'perfect couple'. You even planned a perfect future with him. But a twist of fate broke it down.

----

"Do you really have to go?" He asked. That's the first time he showed you his vulnerable side.

At that time, you recieved a scholarship to study abroad. An opportunity to pursue your dream. Ever since you were a child, you always wanted to become a professional writer.

"I have to. For our future. It's just for a year." You said, giving him a kiss.

"I know. Just take care and always keep in touch. I love you." He whispered, hugging you tightly.

"I love you more. You should also take care of yourself and Toman."

You gave him one last glance before entering the terminal.

~I'm the first to say that I'm not perfect
And you're the first to say you want the best thing
But now I know a perfect way to let you go
Give my last hello, hope it's worth it
Here's your perfect~

~My best was just fine
How I tried, how I tried to be great for you
I'm flawed by design and you love to remind me
No matter what I do
But you won't see me break, call you up in three days
Or send you a bouquet, saying, "It's a mistake"
Drink my troubles away, one more glass of champagne
And you know~

First month of long distance relationship with him is a lot more harder and painful than you thought. Home sick and always missing him made you want to just buy a ticket back to Japan but he cheered you up. He will call you all through the night just to make you feel that you're not alone.

---

Months went by, you both become busy with your lives. You starting your career and him with his gang. The calls that you made every day became once a week. You tried not to overthink about it and just created a lot of reasons in your mind. You keep telling that it's for your future, it's always been the reason.

Then the thing you were so scared of happened, he stopped calling you. You sent a lot of letters but recieved nothing.

~I'm the first to say that I'm not perfect
And you're the first to say you want the best thing
But now I know a perfect way to let you go
Give my last hello, hope it's worth it
I'm the first to say that I'm not perfect
And you're the first to say you want the best thing (best thing, yeah)
But now I know a perfect way to let you go
Give my last hello, hope it's worth it
Say yeah, yeah, yeah
Ayy-ayy, ayy-ayy
But now I know a perfect way to let you go
Give my last hello, hope it's worth it
Here's your perfect~

It took you 5 years than you expected. You finally made it. Your dream came true but the man who gave you inspiration drifted away. You waited, for the thousand letters you sent to be answered. You lost hope but you received a letter one day, only to be broken by the contents of it. You already knew when the communication stopped that your relationship doesn't exist anymore.

It's an invitation, for his wedding.

----

And here you are, looking at the person you love the most. Standing infront of the altar, beside him is the person who he loves now, who never left him for their dreams, who stayed with him at his worst. You watched them exchanged I do's and vows.

Then they kissed, that's the cue that you're no longer part of his present. Just a person that once became a part of his past.

You gave them one last look before walking out of the chapel.

----

You we're looking at the stars as they shine above you. What's the point of living in the lap of luxury and achieving your dreams if the person you love is not part of it.

You breathed tiredly then a sudden call snap you out from your reverie.

"Y/N. I..."

"I know. I know, Ken. I'm happy that you found your happiness. Congratulations. I wish you all the best and goodluck on your domestic life." You simply said before ending the call.

You planned on going back to UK tomorrow and stay there for good. To start a new life.

"A woman like you shouldn't be crying at a place like this. This place is for happy people." A voice behind you said.

You looked at the person and saw a man smiling at you. His bright lilac hair caught your attention.

"Hi. I'm Takashi Mitsuya." He introduced as he offered you his handkerchief.

Or maybe staying here for a while might be a good idea.
----

Owari.

-KnightShin