Chapter 18

Colette's POV

Colette's POV

(Earlier)

My stomach felt numb and everything was so opened when we enter the portal. I step foot at the open air, colourful swirls invaded the space around us once I opened my eyes. "Step forward." Karl said making eye contact. I nodded with a bit hesitation, before I could even speak the floor beneath us opened, letting us drift down to the endless ground. The wind swift through my hair while we were dropping making my hair above me flowing down. The air surrounded my body, I felt exposed to the air as it can make my body fill with goosebumps. The feeling felt so familiar.

My feet was about to drop to a solid ground, I was ready for the impact on the ground until the last minute of my foot flowed slowly down the ground. He must've gave me feather falling.

Karl was in front of me, waiting for me to catch up with him. I immediately ran after him in the solid dark pinkish ground. I stood next to him with a scenery in front of us. After that, all I focused on was the scenery.

It showed..a girl, with Y/H/C hair and Y/E/C, that must've been Y/N with what I know so far. I observe more about her surroundings.

The kingdom.

My home.

It doesn't show the whole village but the kingdom. My whole life I've been with my mother, she said that it's better to be inside then outside. Y/N was sketching and colouring with a Prince Tubbo, wait Prince Tubbo?! Tubbo was the Prince?!

Moving on to the next scene, They were in a garden filled with colourful flowers, the grass swayed with Princess Y/N's hair. The flow, the pattern..it felt like she was connected to all nature. She caressed the brush gently on her canvas, slowly letting the paint spread onto the rest of the colours. Until a fog of smoke came towards them.

The yells and screams were heard from both of the teens, they ran to the hallway and into the main halls. Their were left, Dream, the blue man and.. Sapnap? How could he do this? To my home? He was involved in this? There, his hand had a flint and steel. He burnt the kingdom didn't he?

(This part is irl which means it wasn't a part in the scenery that Colette saw)

I didn't realise that a tear slipped to my cheek, landing on the hard ground. I feel betrayed, stabbed in the back, but why did I feel this? The feeling is so weird. I may be oblivious but this feeling for him isn't normal to others. I didn't wanna think about it for now since Karl doesn't have much time left till he pass out or get injured so I kept focus on the event happening in front of me.

Karl winded into the future. The vision of the scenery was a blur, but I could see Y/N telling Tubbo to leave and run, Dream..he attacked Y/N. But he let her go after? That was weird..but I didn't question it. She ran to the hallways finding the king aka her father, laying in the ground covered with blood that's when she was bursting into tears, Schaltt came in the picture telling something but I couldn't hear much.