𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

A/N : Your favourite couple will make an appearance in this chapter 💜

Also, another important fact.. this book has almost reached to an end. The next chap will be the epilogue and there will be another chapter which will be the Author's note.

So this one is practically the last.

Anyways, enjoy <3

Sweet Night - V (BTS)

-

It's already Christmas..

The city was buzzing with laughter and the beautiful lights made their own path through the crowds shining down on their smiles as they walked back home..

The stores were decorated elegantly, with the little stars and tiny fairy lights peeking through the Christmas trees...

Beautiful...

I wish Seojun was here...

I pulled out the key and was about to open the door when I realised that it was already open...

What the? I am sure I locked it before going out to buy the cake so why is it open-

Wait- don't tell me there's someone inside? A burglar? Kidnapper?

I was about to open the door when I heard a sound.

Click

Ok. Plan change. Run.

But... I can't just leave like that.. If something happens..

Fine. Bring it on.

I opened the door to be greeted by the large sound of party popper.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Woah no way!

I opened my eyes to see the three intruders...

What are they doing here?

"Hey, baby" he said while coming towards me and engulfing me in his hug.

He's here.

HE'S HERE!! YOU GUYS!! HE'S HERE!!!

I tried to calm down my racing heart and looked up at him..

This is not a dream right?

"When did you come back from the US? I thought you went to meet your dad for some business and wouldn't come back before the end of this month" I blurted out while trying to hold back the tears.

"Well, I finished early and I though I should give you a surprise on Christmas. So did you like it?", he said while placing a light peck on my forehead.

" I loved it. You are back. My Seojun is back." I said while putting my arms around his shoulder.

"Did my baby bubba miss me so much?" He said while teasing me.

"I- No- I"

I didn't get the chance to finish as he molded our lips together...He placed one of his hands around my neck and the other around my waist closing the remaining gap between us..the kiss was slow and it was full of warmth... longing... and reassurance that he was back.