bad idea

[fourteen; #14]

━━━━━xiv, bad idea
HELENA WAS INCREDIBLY NERVOUS TO FACE FREDDY, as if she wasn't meeting him but someone important like a casting director, which was simply fucked up (Freddy was a importance to her, okay? Hel wasn't that good with words); she shouldn't feel that way but no cell in her whole body kept still. Also her head pounded fast, too fast for her liking, her hands shook slightly.

Maybe Hel should have it stay how it was — a sweet friendship with trust and love. Maybe, maybe. However the Arnold woman didn't and now the consequences of her action were written by God — hopefully she would decide on Hels' behalf.

Did she do the right thing? Or was it just selfishly unfair to him?

He hadn't answered her statement — she wrote every little emotional event that went down between them on the letter starting by their first kiss (even if the kiss wasn't the loveliest), her catching on her feeling towards him, the hand holding while going trough a foreign city in Italy and so much more. She literally wrote a small book.

Helena felt incredibly stupid and naive. Why should he return the feelings?

Maybe he had met some girl — small waist, pretty face — and that was the reason he didn't want to call her, make things even more awkward than they already were. He was a true gentleman.
And she loved that however in this situation she absolutely despited it; more than everything else.

Crying in silence Helena trow a on a dress and a small bag — there had to be a friend with whom she could have a few too many drinks.

TWITTER; 00:00

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖆 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖊| she/her
how tc ruin a friendship — that'll
be the name of my book y'all :)))

|

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖆 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖊| she/her
I'm fucking drzfk rn

|

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖆 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖊| she/her
ever hated a man coz he's not
in love with u? Yeah? Me tooocd

|

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖆 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖊| she/her
i hat u freddy

“Well fuck”, a very shit faced, pretty much grumpy Helena whispered as she ran towards the toilet of her friend's apartment. Or was he even a friend? She didn't know it yet — they've met yesterday at a supermarket checkout; her makeup was already smeared letting her look like a racoon, hair braided untidily and too much alcohol in her left arm — with the other arm, hand especially to rub the tears away.

Within twenty-six years she lived, Helena Arnold had never once looked that distraught. A new record it was.

“No wonder there”, someone laughed — she had to cringe at that; too loud.

“Piss off man”, the blonde groaned while grabbing the cotton blanket which laid over her shoulders — then she noticed that legs were bare and panic creeped up, “Did we — did we fuck?”

Inwardly she prayed for a no to be the answer — a one night stand with a completely stranger was something she wouldn't want to happen, not now, not never. Please have mercy on me went through her knotted mind.

“No we hadn't — I do like blondes but you were too messy to me. I like my girls dolled up. No offense.”

Helena could breath freely again. No sex meant one hundred percent no baby and that in turn made her unbelievable happy.

“Thank you for caring”, Hel said, smiling slightly before it dropped off, “Excuse me? I'm and messy? You wound me, Harry.”

“Harrison.”

Irritation drew on her face “What?”

“My name isn't Harry, it's Harrison, Helena.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah oh. It's okay through — you were a mess however I was joking. You're sweet. Sad too but that's fine. Want some breakfast?”

“Sure Harrison. But before that I'm”, she pointed at her face and he understood what she meant — she definitely needed a shower to realize her mistake.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi did wattpad delete
this chap and I had to
rewrite it? Yes, yes it had :(