Chapter 2 - Journey begins

Love and Obsession
        Two parts of the same coin

Riddhima was so happy today, finally she will propose to the love of her life Kabir, and they will live happily ever after, they met at their secret place, she proposed him and he was just going to give her an answer when he was called back to work.

Huffing and pouting she was going back home when, Sejal called her,

S - Riddhu, my best friend, Soulmate...

R- Ab kya hua Sejal, kisi ko table cover, yeh wine pasand nahi aa raha kya?

S- Uh, someone is in a bad mood..

R- Yaar Kabir ne jawab hi nahi diya. Abhi se sirf kaam kaam very bad, par tu bata ki kya hua?

S- Woh actually kya hua na ki i forgot ki aaj mujhe ek aur party arrange karni hain. So i booked another party as well, can you manage on without me.

R- Yaar...

S- Please, i promise mein teri liye rocky road ya cookies and cream wali icecream le kar aaungi.

R- Fine.

She was busy organizing the beach party, on the other hand Vansh and Angre were going to meet Chang for the diamond deal, and Vansh wanted everything perfect,

V- Vihaan, i hope everything is perfect?

Vi- Yes boss everything is going as planned. Our favourite Cop neha is also there. Haye kash mein uska dance dekh pata.

V- I am sure you would have love it.

Vi- You know me so well boss😋😋

Vansh had just reached the venue when he saw, the flower arrangements all wrong,

V- What the hell..

R- Uh, Sir any problem?

V- Yes, i don't like white flowers with other flowers. Only white flowers have grace.

R- I beg to differ sir, sirf white mein loneliness, baki flowers white flowers ko life deta hain. And i don't think ki kisi aur ko koi problem.

V- But mujhe hain..

R- Toh sir woh aapki problem hain na. And mujhe aapka yeh attitude pasand nahi aa raha hain. Now if you can excuse me, i have work to do.

Vihaan was in the yacht hearing to all the conversations, as soon as Riddhima left he started laughing badly,

V- Vihaan 😡😡

Vi- Sorry, boss but uss ladki ne aapki bolti band kar di.

V- She is different, keep an eye on her will you.

With the help of a drone, he kept watch over Riddhima, over the course of his new life he had been with women, but she is completely different, she stood up for what she thought was right, and looked so beautiful with her long hair flowing in wind.

The cute button nose puffing when she gets angry, those plump pouty lips, everything was an attraction. After a few seconds he saw Neha, taking pictures of Vansh and Chang doing the deal, and he informed Vansh about it.

V- You know what to do Vihaan.

Vi- Yes.

Angre had told Neha to meet Vansh at the lighthouse, she wasn't scared of him, but she was a bit nervous,

Vi- Saw you dancing today, and you know what mujhe first move se pata chal gaya tha that you are cop Ms. Neha.

N- I want to destroy you, you are mafia.

Vi- Hahaha really, honest white collar logo ko mafia bolte hain..i didn't know that. Waise i like your locket.

Vi- Ek time tha inn mein photos rekhte the log, aaj kal proof to destroy someone. He yanked the locket from her neck. I am feeling generous today so you may leave.

Neha couldn't digest the fact that she was caught she tried to stab Vihaan but pulled her in chokehold and then pushed her from the lighthouse...

He smirked it had been days since he had killed someone, though it is usually Angre who torture Vansh's enemies but he had a taste of torturing someone and by god it is euphoric.

He was coming back from the lighthouse, when  he saw the party planner with the cop named Kabir, what was she doing with him, and the most important question was why the hell was he angry?

Ps- Hey guys, since it is Sunday i was able to post a chapter, but updates will be pretty slow since i have other things to do.

I hope you like the twists and changes i have made. Hope to see your comments soon.