Chapter 6- Planning and Spying

Vihaan was running on his treadmill, he was pissed off how dare Vansh attack him and forbid him to meet Riddhima, he would have been dead, had it not been for his sacrifice, but no problem he will pay for underestimating him.

The first thing he did was practice Vansh's signature, even when he switched he used to practice it everyday so that no one can question him. The second thing he did was upload a virus in Vansh's personal and offshore bank accounts.

It stayed in the system, just collecting information he will use it at the right time. The next thing he did was collect all the dirt he can on his so family, and boy where there deep and dark secrets.

Apparently Rudra had a daughter with another woman, one which even Vansh didn't know about. Well he can always use this information at a later period.

He then hacked into the mansion cctv, and looked for Riddhima, she was going towards the backyard, man she really thinks that she can outwit Vansh?

It was only day one of her so called mission, and she has so many nightmares about being caught, right now is following Vansh, he went towards the backyard.

She quietly followed him, it seems he was talking to someone but before she could do anything she accidentally stepped on a twig, Vansh turned around towards the noise,

V- Who is there?

Riddhima ran quickly back to her room, but in her hurry she forgot that her feet with caked with dirt, only reaching halfway to the living room, she put her heels.

She quickly entered her room, closed the lights and acted as she was asleep, Vansh had seen the foot marks he had his suspicions on Riddhima.

Vihaan who was seeing all this couldn't control his laughter, she was so cute running around, she had the chops to become a spy, if only she wasn't against them.

The next day everyone was waiting in the living room, Vansh had called them,

V- Someone dared to enter the backyard, i am giving that person a chance to accept their mistake.

I- Bhai, we all follow everything you say, ask that Riddhima she is the new one isn't she.

V- Where were you last night?

R- In my room.

V- Okay, you can go.

R- Okay.

V- If you were in your room last night, why is your heels all dirty.

R- It's common to have sand on our shoes, we don't roam around in big cars.

V- Well, that is true but this sand is only our backyard, you were there weren't you. ANSWER ME...

R-...

A- She was with me bhai.

V- What?

A- Yes, we were spending some quality time together.

V-.😡😡

I- Isne apni aukaat dikha hi di.

A- Oh, come on Ishani. Ab mein hun hi itna handsome.

R- Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Really Aryan tum iss duniya ke aakri issan bhi hue na, toh mein marna pasand karungi.

R- And you Ishani, meri aukat ki baat karne se phele, apne bhai ko bolo apna character theek kare.

V- Enough!!

R- Nahi, Mr. Raisinghania, aap ne khud mujhe force kiya Sia ki physiotherapy ke liye. Mene aapko no bolo tha.

R- Toh ab mere character pe ungli karne ka haq aapko nahi hain. And rahi baat backyard mein jaane ki, toh yes i did go because i was feeling suffocated in such a big house.

R- Aapko islye nahi bataya kyunki aap gussa karte.

V- Alright, this is your final warning don't ever go there.

Riddhima left the living room, she felt angry just because of her willingness to do this mission for Kabir, she had to undergo so much humiliation, for a second she wanted to give up but she thought of her happily ever after with Kabir and decided to push forward.

Ps- Sia's physiotherapy and a trap for Riddhima.