prologue

Name: Y/n.

Appearance:

Magic: Ice dragon slayer magic and Time stop or in other words Za Wardo!

Personality: Kind and caring but extremely tired and is somewhat of a mute.

Enough of that time for the story.

(Author's note: God damn auto correct!!!)
____________________________________________________________________________

It was a nice day outside a child was playing in the Forest, he was interested on the animals that lived there.

???: Y/n, where are you?

Y/n: I'm here mommy.

???: How many times do I have to tell you, call me Yukina.

Y/n: Sorry momma.

Yukina: One day you'll learn to not call me mother.

Y/n: But you are my momma, cause your like the momma I never had.

Yukina: remember Yukina, don't get to attach to him no matter if it hurts you.

Y/n: Is momma sick?

Yukina: No child, I was wondering if you practice your magic.

You stood up and made a little snow ball, you looked up to her with a face of accomplishment while she gave you a gentle nudge. Your life was a peaceful and memorable.

July 7 X777.

You woke up to Yukina but she was missing, you search high and low but she was gone you tried to see if she left tracks but you never find any and you cried in the cave you and Yukina slept in. The days goes by you keep improving your ice magic while also trying to find any signs of yukina but only found bandit camps you easily destroyed. One day you were practicing your ice magic until you smell something was waiting for you.

Y/n: Who are you and why are you here?!

???: Easy there boy no need to be-

You threw a ball of ice at the voice but it was destroyed in an instance.