Present for Parker and tim ewith Chris 18+

CHRIS POV:Ok mom ill call Parker now.Hello  Melissa can Parker come over tooday?

MELISSA POV:Of course he can ill tell him Chris i will drop him off 30 minets from now.

CHRIS POV:Ok thangk you

Melissa POV:Parker Chris just called you are going to his in 30 minets so get ready!

PARKER POV:Ok mom in Parkers mind;i cant wait to see chris again ;Mom can i sleep over at Chris's tooday?

MELISSA POV:shure darling you can.

PARKER POV: thangk you mom

NARRATOR:30 minets later

ring ring

CLARA POV: hi Melissa and Parker how rae you guys  oh and Parker evryone is going out to there frieand's house and me and Wiliam are going to a hotel so you and Chris have the night to your self's tooday just go to bed around 9 you and Chris have school in 2 days.

PARKER POV:Ok thangk you in mind;OMG I HAVE ALL NIGHT WITH CHRISS<bliush <intentsly>;im going to Chris's room now.

CHRIS POV; as i get out of teh barth room from changeing i hear a knock hi Parker i didnt thingk you would be here thi ssoo.

BOTH BOYS HEAR FROM DOWN STAIR'S BYE BOYS HAVE A NICE DAY AND NIGHT

CHRIS POV:well puppy why dont we get to business why dont you start licking my dick

PARKER POV: as soon as he said that i drop down and start licking his dick mmmmm Chris im going to put it in my mouth ok?

CHRIS POV:i looke down at Parker as he has lust in his eye's i wanted to teas him but he lookes so cute of coures puppy do what ever you want for now latter on tho im apound  you so you cant stand.

PARKER POV: as he said that i istently deep thought his dick  after 2 minetts of deep thougeting his dick he puts his hands on my head and makes me go faster i can see how good h efeels  glrggrgrgr ;as he cums i can tast the cooki flavored cum he has i feel like im in heven  when i tast this .

CHRIS POV:as i cum i jerk his mouth to teh bais of my 6 inch dick  -huff puff- p arker how are you so good at sucking my dick?

PARKER POV: why not i love you so much but can you  now pund my ass?

CHRIS POV:Parrker it will be my pleshure my submisve pup -SLAM- h how is this parker

PARKER POV: harder faster d deeper pls master!

CHRIS POV: of course puppy

NARATOR POV:slam slam  and ahhhhhhhhhhh fills the room and the empty house

NARATOR POV :1h later

CHRIS POV:Parker i i m cuming

PARKER POV:Chris yesssssssss i felll your cum ozzing in my asss yesss thangk you master  -huff puff- as i say that me and Chris colaps on each other and sleep in his bed .

PS this is part 1 of 2 of the night  AND BY THE TIME CHRIS'S MUM LEFT THE HOUSE IT WAS 9:30AM SO NOW ITS 10:30AM .