Put your middle fingers up

"Suck my fuck!"

The crowd screamed and cheered as Attila finished their final song of the night.

"Alright you guys, thank you so much for coming. You're one of the wildest crowds we've had! If you have a VIP pass then go and see our tour manager Max, other than that, goodnight Manchester!"  Fronz shouted before walking off stage with his band.

I nervously followed the rest of the VIP guests over to Max and tried to stand at the back of the line, I was feeling very sheepish.

"Okay you guys, you'll each get 5 to 10 minutes with the band, you can get your stuff signed and have some pictures taken and then they will send you all back to meMax said assertivley.

I stood at the back of the line so I could try and gather my confidence up rather than standing in there with Attila and throwing up over the nerves.

Eventually it got round to me.

"Okay sweetheart, you ready?"   Max said kindly.

"I.. I think so, I hope so"   I could feel my face burning up.

"Just calm yourself sweetie, they're lovely dudes. Don't get yourself worked up"   Max smiled as he patted me on the back and guided me in.

The band were sat in their dressing room. Chris, Sean and Kalan were all on the couch. I couldn't see Fronz anywhere.

"Alright love? Fronz has just gone to the toilet. He shouldn't be long, you the last one?"   Kalan asked with a reassuring smile on his face.

I nodded sheepishly.

"What's your name then, villain?"   Chris chuckled to himself.

"R-rosie"   I stuttered. "I'm sorry I'm so nervous right now"   I could feel my knees getting weak.

I sat with the guys for what felt like forever, they signed my shirt and took selfies with me, I finally started to feel more at ease. And then he came out... Christopher Fronzak.

"Hey there doll, I'm Fronz, it's great to meet another fan!" He said with a massive grin on his face.

I felt a lump in my throat that wouldn't budge. I tried to get my words out but it just wouldn't work. Everything started to go fuzzy and I felt dizzy, I blacked out.