Part 1

This story is about a man named Martin. He was a 24 year old man. Martin was a man who never believed in the lord.  Martin lived alone in a small town, Where Martin was from, all the people there believed in the lord very much, but Martin was the only person who did not believe in all these things. The People there did not like Martin a lot.

One day all the people living there told Martin, “ leave this town.”

A very old man said," If you don't believe in our lord, then leave this place, right now."

Martin said," Okay then, tell me one thing, have you seen Lord? Anyone, so why do you believe in him so much?"

The old man said," Because it has been going on for many years that here are lords and we believe in the lord, and if you have any problem then leave this place."

Martin said very angrily," Okay then, I will leave this place tomorrow."

and he leaves from there.

AT NIGHT

That night Martin had a dream.

Martin saw that he was going towards a very dark cave, it was a very big cave and there was a lot of darkness too. Then suddenly, a light came. It was very bright and then Martin's eyes opened and his dream remained. Martin wakes up in a hurry and then he leaves that place.

Next day

Martin went on, he started getting tired, he stopped somewhere to rest.

That's when Martin gets a newspaper, in that newspaper wrote about a cave.

There was also a photo of that cave on the next page. Martin read all about that cave.

When Martin turned the page he saw that photo of that cave, he said to himself, '' This is the same cave that I had seen in my dream.”

Martin asked the people around him about the cave, but no one there knew anything about that cave.

There was also a map near that photo,that map was the location of that cave.

Martin took out that map, cave photo and went ahead according to the map.

Martin was walking through a forest. That forest was very big, dense, and quite strange. There were strange sounds and no one was there. Martin was also afraid of such a big forest. Martin was very tired while walking, so he decided to take some rest for a while. Martin rests under a tree and falls asleep for a while.

After taking a rest, Martin again sets out to find that cave.

Martin found a dog there, that dog was very hungry. Martin gave food to that dog and made that dog his partner and Martin gave that dog a name Scout.

Scout was very happy with Martin, Martin was walking according to that map.

Then Martin reached a place where there was a lot of fog around that cave. Martin could not see anything in that fog.

Slowly slowly that fog was decreasing. suddenly Martin sees a cave, but that cave was far away and also very high but Martin had to see that cave because there's something in that cave that Martin wants to see. Martin is walking towards the cave.

Martin and Scout go inside the cave. That cave was very big, deep and very dark too.

As soon as Martin goes inside that Cave, a lot of bats come in front of Martin and Scout.

Martin goes inside the cave,then suddenly a light comes and that light was very bright, Martin could not see anything because of the light.

Then suddenly a voice comes.

"What are you doing here?"

Martin said," Who are you?"

Then again a voice comes

" I'm lord."

Martin said," No, I don't believe in you, it's all a lie, it can't happen."

Lord said," You don't believe in me but why?"

Martin said," If you are, So why don't you show up? only your voice is coming but where are you? come to the front."

Lord said," Because I am in your mind, remember me, and trust in me, then see how different this world will look. If you want to know about me then read the Bible. There you will know the good and the bad, and yes remember one thing, I am everywhere, just remember me with your sincere heart."

Then suddenly the light disappears and it is morning.

Then Martin goes back in a hurry to his house and then goes to church. Where he asks Father about the Bible.

He wanted to know what is there in the Bible, due to which all these people trust in the Lord so much.

Father said," Calm down my child, here you will get the answer to your every question."

Martin asked," first tell me about the Bible, what is it and what is a Lord? Tell me everything, Father."

Father said," Now listen to me very carefully. The Bible is used by Christians to give them guidance about how they can live their lives in the way God would want them. There is guidance in the Bible on many areas of life. First, The Bible shows us God's character and provides us God's revelation of himself to his people. In each section of the Bible, we see God's holy unchanging, faithful, gracious and loving character. God is the creator, but not the sustainer, of the universe. In the Christian doctrine of the Trinity, one God coexists in three 'persons' called the Father,the son, and the holy spirit. Remember the things that I told you just now and keep reading the Bible daily, now I have told you some important things, never forget them, and other more things you will read in this Bible, and yes, you can come here whenever you want."

Martin goes back home, and he was thinking of all the things that Father had said to him.

Martin started reading the Bible, as he continued to read the Bible, he began to realize all the things that Father had said to him.

Martin said in his mind," yes now I'm sure that you are our in mind Lord.”