ˢⁿᵃᶜᵏˢ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱 ⤸
ˢⁿᵃᶜᵏˢ

it's never occurred to l/n f/n how rare aizawa shouta's presence is to her in her daily life, how obscure it is, till they eventually meet after regular classes are over, and afternoon activities (clubs, hero lessons, etc) starts

this realization hits her faster than the iida family can run, when she's walking (albeit fast walking) into the lunchroom because she had to finish her english test, and had to use her lunch time to complete it. let's hope using her break time was worth it.

in any case, the lunchroom is empty, and almost has an eerie atmosphere since a place like this one, usually filled to the brine with people, was now well...empty.

l/n probably had a good five to ten minutes left before next period would start, and she didn't even know if pro hero lunch-rush was still on clock.

with her school shoes hitting the tile, echoing against the massive, stretched out walls of the cafeteria, she made her way to the lunch line and saw the lights turned off.

well fuck.

there goes any type of lunch f/n could even dream of having right now. no chicken cutlet, soba, nothing! ¡nada! even with the lights off, f/n peaks her head into the area where the food is given, obviously seeing nothing constructive, basically just looking out into darkness. "anyone there..? lunch-rush? i'm very hungry..."

"l/n?"

a voice called out to the third year student from behind her figure, and immediately turned around, as caught doing something she shouldn't have. or maybe f/n was just plain embarrassed. her wide eyes met with dark ones, and knew who she was talking to.

as if his voice wasn't a clear indicator. "mr.aizawa? w-what are you doing here?"

talk about deja vu.

"i could be- you know what? i'm not doing that again." his comment made the younger girl giggle, and watched his tired face lifted up into a faint smile. "i was going to lock down the lunchline area. what about you? class starts in eight minutes."

the girl sighed and walked up to the male, looking up/down at aizawa with a defeated expression. "i finished my english test late and had to use my lunch time. but now that lunch is over, there's no one to give me food."

"ah, i see..." aizawa looked at her, watching as her brow contorted into a sense of hunger, wondering if he too could understand her emotions like f/n could his and others. let's not kid ourselves aizawa, the girl is just mad hungry. " i have some snacks in my desk drawer."

"in the teacher lodge?"

aizawa pales at the mention of the teacher's lodge and uncharacteristically shakes his head furiously, crossing his arms over. him? leave his belongings where present mic and midnight could steal his stuff and make fun of him? hell no.