ᵍʳᵒᶜᵉʳʸ ˢʰᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴
ᵍʳᵒᶜᵉʳʸ ˢʰᵒᵖᵖⁿᵍ

it was like l/n f/n was back into her art studio

she recalled the breeze against her skin like a soft blanket, like a mother's loving touch. then came in the wind, a whisper of a promise for friendship; it was delighted.

then f/n heard the chirping of birds, the color of their blue and light orange feathers ruffling in the sun. ah, the sun.

the morning sun was like no other, smiling down upon the 18-year-old, remaining her of music she heard in the distance, in her dreams.

the art studio was the equivalent to a fresh, warm sunday morning. nothing but peace and happiness could be felt in that moment; tranquility.

with a smile on her face, f/n was peacefully excited; her plans for the day weren't long nor tedious, not dreaded nor regretted. today, she would venture out into the wild jungle of the outside world and pick up some snacks that she knew would surely be a hit with her teacher..?

well technically aizawa shouta wasn't her teacher, but he was in fact a teacher, and she really couldn't call him her friend as they weren't that close enough yet. and calling him 'partner in crime' would just be borderline terrible. and kinda ironic.

after all, he was a hero.

nonetheless f/n swiftly gets ready for the day, waving goodbye to her mother who was baking fresh bread for her other mother and left the door way with a smile and a harsh grip onto her tote bag, the smell of sweet and savory notes of the kitchen pushing her out the front door.

today would be good.

walking through the crowded streets of the shizuoka prefecture of japan, it should've annoyed her with how many people had already bumped into her (about four so far, can't y'all walk correctly, seriously??) but the wind took that all away when it left tiny kisses on her flushed cheeks for her troubles and soon enough, her favorite convenience store was in her sights.

before making a quick b-line to the store, f/n took in the big view of the mundane blue sky and imagined one of her favorite heroes, hawks, flying through the clouds with a splash of dried blood red from his gorgeous wings. and then fatgum would surprise her with a hug and smile, and then soon enough the three of them would be talking about their problems over a friendly dinner.

but with the convenience store just an arm's length away from her, she figures she should deal with the pro-hero teacher she promised snacks too first, before meeting any other pro-hero.

f/n entered the store and stepped inside, smiling at the sweet sounds of the ring that was attached at the top of the door, the owner behind the cash-register visibly perking up at her presence. "f/n! i was wondering when you'd stop by!"