First Day: Getting to know everyone

A/N POV:-
"No.....no....no...pls no...it hurts" you wake up having same dream again you are sweating heavily, you check your alarm its 7am.

Y/N POV:-
"Y/N are you awake" said papa aka present mic "yeah papa I am" I said "Great get ready its your first day of at UA" Papa said "Ok" I said getting off my bed.
I did my daily morning routine brush my teeth , take bath, change into your uniform and comb your hair.(A/N: you do not like makeup your style is tomboy type)

(A/N:- you wear boy uniform cause you hate skirts  and you have taken special permission for it)I walk downstairs after getting ready to see Papa is setting table , dad aka Shouta aizawa , shinshou and eri are all sitting on dinning table

I walk downstairs after getting ready to see Papa is setting table , dad aka Shouta aizawa , shinshou and eri are all sitting on dinning table.
"Good morning my everyone" I said while seating next to eri , and in front of shinsou and dad is seating next to shinsou.
"Good morning big sissy" eri says with her cutest smile "Good morning (n/n)" said shinsou , dad and papa in sync . "what's for breakfast" I asked papa "its (f/f)" papa says . we all starting eating the breakfast . Dad left after eating breakfast cause he has some paperwork to do, so me and shinsou start packing our bag and leave while saying our goodbyes to eri and papa.

~time skip~ (at school)
Shinsou goes to class first cause I have to get my dorm key first.
I entered the class causally cause honestly I was not that excited.

Katsuki POV:-
Mr aizawa came to class everyone and started telling us we have a new class I made 'tch' face cause we gonna have another extra. Then I saw a girl enter casually with her hands on back of her head but wait is she wearing boys uniform and she do not look excited nor nervous she looks like its not her first day.
"Hey everyone I am y/n and yeah just do not annoy me" she said with no expression.
Then I heard deku asking about her quirk although I was also excited to know about her quirk but I know it won't be powerful like me. "Oh its surprise guess you all have to find out" she said with a wink towards deku "the heck I bet her quirk is not that powerful so she do not want to tell" I thought "ohk now go and take sit next to shinsou" Mr aizawa said (A/N : sorry I forgot their seating arrangements) "OK dad" y/n said "WHAT" everyone was shocked including me why did she call Mr aizawa dad. Mr aizawa sighed and started "Y/n already called me dad so I think no need to pretend so this is my adopted daughter y/n but she is like my real daughter just like shinsou and eri  so just do not annoy her or make her angry cause she has a bad temper"Mr aizawa said leaving all of us in shocked "Cmon her temper can not be bad than bakubro" Dunce face said "WHAT DID YOU SAID YOU DUNCE FACE" I said making little explosions from my hand so he just backed away. "Damn this class really is problematic and yes the yellow hair boy who is apparently like human pikachu you do not want to get on my bad side trust me I have a temper bad than this Blondie" y/n said while smirking "WHAT DID YOU SAY DAMN EXTRA" I yelled "Quiet everyone and pls y/n go back to your seat I do not want to deal with this" Mr aizawa with his usual tired expression "fine" she said while going to sit next to that brainwasher.

~time skip~ (after class)
Y/N POV:-
Class was boring as usual but its lunch break now and everyone already headed out I was packing my things and  shinsou was waiting for me cause we both decided to eat together and he said he will introduce me to his some friends I just hope they are not annoying.
We headed out to cafeteria and grab our lunch and sat on the table where a green hair boy was sitting with a boy with glass and dual hair and there was also two girls one with short brown hair and another with green hair and looking like a frog. Shinsou sat with boy and I sat with the girls. "Hi you are the new student right" said the short hair girl. I nodded "I am ochaco uraraka and this is tsuyu asui but call her tsu that green hair boy is izuku midoriya , the one with glasses is tenya iida and the dual hair boy is shoto todoroki" uraraka said "wait shoto todoroki as in endeavour son" I said with a not so pleasant face since my dad and papa are pro heroes I know almost all pro heroes and I know endeavour and all might too but I never like endeavour I just do not get a good vibes from him. Todoroki nodded "Oh god how do you keep up with him I swear endeavour is such a pain" I said with a eye roll.
Shoto POV:-
"Oh god how do you keep up with him I swear endeavour is such a pain" y/n said with a eye roll. My eyes widened cause she is the first one to say that cause others would be always praise about him cause he is a number #1 pro hero now. "Wait you hate him" I said with a amused expression "yeah I do not like him he always like to boss around always blabbering about how cool he is and how his son means you gonna be number #1 hero and blah blah blah" she said with a mocking face I can not help but laugh and everyone else who was also shocked started laughing "You know what let's be best friend you literally are like me" I said while smiling "Sure at least you all are not annoying and friendly so sure" she said "Welcome to the dekusquad" midoriya said with his usual smile.

To be continued~
This is my first story so I am sorry for the mistakes
Total words - 1050 words