Fight: Quirk reveal

3rd POV:-
Mr aizawa started announcing the teams:-
Team A vs Team B
Koda vs Shoji
Midoriya vs tokoyami
Todoroki vs kaminari
Momo vs iida
Ojiro vs kirishima
Mina vs sero
Uraraka vs aoyama
Sato vs hagakure
Jirou vs asui
Mineta vs shinsou
Y/N vs bakugou
(A/N: I am not gonna write all fights I am too lazy for it I am just gonna write your fight also you guys can choose winners for above matches)

Now it was time for the match everyone was waiting for Y/N vs bakugou , they get to see what Y/N has in store for her.

Both Y/N and bakugou walked to battle ground and stand opposite to each other. "I am gonna explode the hell out of you" bakugou yelled.

"Will see about that bakugou will see" you said with a smirk on your face , then only aizawa said "Start".

Bakugou ran towards you with explosions coming out of his hands when he shot explosions you dodged it which made him growl this continued for a while you dodging all the attacks of bakugou and him groaning and getting angrier.

Class 1-A were amused to see the battle cause you are not using your quirk just dodging his attacks while Mr aizawa was watching it with his usual expression.

"Are you only going to Dodge my attacks dumbass , use your quirk or are you fucking scared to use it" Bakugou screamed now annoyed.

"You want my quirk then let's show you my quirk" you said while purple flames emerging from your hands.

Everyone was shocked to see you can create fire but that also the purple one which is the most dangerous one while Mr aizawa had a slight smile on his face which can not be seen but he knew what is coming for bakugou and was he gonna stop it? No.

You made fire ropes sending them towards bakugou who he was able to Dodge but he was just inches away from bounds.

He tried to use his explosion but before he did you were fast enough to send flames towards him which pushed him off the bounds and made you winner.

Whole class 1-A was standing there with their jaws dropped. "Y/N win this round" aizawa announced.

'Perks of training with a pro hero' you thought while being proud of your victory.

"THIS ISN'T OVER I WILL DEFEAT YOU NEXT TIME" ash blonde male shouted more likely challenging you, were you gonna back down from a challenge? Nah.

"Sure I am looking forward to that day" you responded while making your way towards the rest of the class which still has its jaw dropped.

"You guys should close your mouth before mosquito goes inside it" you said which snapped them all. Everyone congratulated you and asked more about your quirk especially midoriya you know the fan behaviour.

"Whatsyourquirkhowdoesitworkwhatareyourstrengthandweakness-" midoriya muttered.
A/N: this is what midoriya said
What's your quirk? How does it work ? What are your strength and weaknesses?

"Woah calm down midoriya" you said while bringing your head in front for defense " my quirk is called 'purple fire' it allows me to create flames which are purple in color also I can create fire ropes and fire balls but I am trying to learn more about it" you explained "That's an amazing quirk and a powerful one" todoroki said "yes you defeated bakubro directly after activating your quirk" kirishima said with a smile showing his shark like teeth 'he is so cute' you thought.

~time skip~ (3 weeks)
Its been 3 weeks since you enroll into UA you have now be friended whole class yes you befriended mineta cause he stopped being pervert around you after you almost burned him.

Its lunch break you and dekusquad is making their way to cafeteria uraraka , midoriya and iida are walking in front for you while you are behind them walking with shoto , tsu and shinsou , yes you have first name basis with shoto cause he allowed you call him by his first name cause you are besties duh!! Anyways...

You entered cafeteria while laughing cause shoto is telling how he tried to dye his red hair to blue and that made endeavour angry.

When you were all in the line for the food you notice someone eyes on you but you decided shrug it off. You took your food and woke to an empty table with rest of the squad and started eating and chatting.

"Bakugou is with another girl" uraraka said pointing towards bakusquad table , you saw a honey blonde girl with blue eyes clinging on bakugou while bakugou is not opposing.

"Wasn't he broke up with a girl 3 weeks ago" shoto said raising an eyebrow. "You know how kacchan is since 2nd year he changed , he acts like a playboy of school" midoriya said while sighing.

You were listening to them silently but your mind was wandering off around the girl like you have seen her somewhere. "Hey guys you know that girl which is clinging on bakugou" you asked catching the squad attention.

"Yeah that girl name is Trisha she is from class 1-C I think she is in hatsume class *kero*" tsu said you hummed trying to remember where you have seen the girl.

Then it click off its Trisha rose (A/N: I know this name is not Japanese but I can't think of a Japanese name) you ex best friend and your bully. You didn't want her to see you cause if she did she will create a drama and you won't be able to stop yourself from beating the shit out of her.

But boi you were wrong its like she heard your thoughts and now she was coming towards you. You try to get up and leave but she came just in time.

"Well , well who do we have here my old friend Y/N how have you been" she said with a playful smirk now all cafeteria attention was towards you including bakusquad.

"Oh look its an ugly brat who don't know how to mind her own business" you said mocking her tone while dekusquad was covering their mouth from laughing.

"Ugh....anyways what are you doing here" she said bow annoyed, "oh me I am a student here" you said "don't lie I don't see you in support system classes" she said getting angry.

Now dekusquad couldn't hold their laughter so they all busted out in laugh you also burst out laughing "I am not in support course I am hero course class 1-A" you said laughing.

Her jaw dropped on ground hearing what you said now whole cafeteria was laughing including bakusquad but a certain ash blonde was just sitting their smirking at your roast.

"You bitch you are good for nothing she tried to hit you with a object using her quirk which was apparently telekinesis means she can move object with your mind but you blocked it with your quirk and sent flames towards her which made her fall and groan in pain.

She was going for another attack when Vlad king came and sent you two to principal office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me- hello guys hope you enjoy-

Deku- *come running* save me author-chan kacchan is trying to kill me

Me- ugh...I was doing the outro damn that bakugou

Bakugou- *slams the door hard* WHERES THAT SHITTY NERD

Me- bakugou calm down

Bakugou- NO I AM GONNA KILL THAT NERD

Me- Y/N pls do the outro I have to take care of something

Y/N- Fine...

Y/N- hope you all enjoy the chapter pls vote and comment your reviews on this chapter.

*BANG* *BANG*

Y/N- till then toodles 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~