Chapter 10: Bad

Ro Na decided to get out of the car as she felt so stuffed inside while listening to music. She saw the Hera Kids getting out of their own cars. Probably their classes just finished now, she thought. She saw a new face on the bunch and she crouched down to prevent them from noticing her.

The next day the postponed Music Festival at Seoul University continued. Eun Byul rested up the whole night just to perform the day after. She is the opening performance again as she is the top student of the classical music department. She sang all of the notes perfectly. The audience is in standing ovation after her performance.

She was about to bow when she saw her father clapping in the middle of the crowd.

"Appa" She said

She went down the stage and headed towards her seat at the front row. She is sitted with the other Hera kids as they're in the same music department, Classical.

Musical performances from different classes continued. It's the Modern music performance next, they're the last performer. The room is pitch black as red mood lights filled the stage. The red light in front shone a lady with ash blonde hair facing backwards wearing a seem to be glittery black top, pants and boots. As her performance started the people at the modern music department screamed to support her.

"I never trust a narcissist
But they love me"
She faced forward

"So I play 'em like a violin
And I make it look oh so easy"
She laughed

'Cause for every lie I tell them
They tell me three"
She belted the high notes easily

"This is how the world works
Now all he thinks about is, me"
She gave an intimidating aura and sharp looks to the audience.

She started to sing "I did something bad". (Performance Link Credits to Taylor Swift: https://youtu.be/LE3Te3iGJy8)

It was a total performance package. The Hera kids are in shock as they saw Ro Na performing on stage with Modern music. Yoon Chul has no idea about this either but Ro Na asked him to go watch the musical performances because of her sister, good thing he did not leave after Eun Byul.

Flashback:

"Yeoboseyo? Eonnie when is that again? I will do it. Just process my papers." Ro Na said as she called someone over the phone when they left the hospital yesterday.

Ro Na talked to Yoo Ji Ah, the top student of the modern music department, a friend of hers ever since. Ji Ah asked her if she can still sing and if she can perform in her place instead when they bumped into each other yesterday for she is not feeling well, her voice gone bad from all of the practice she did and she was recently diagnosed with vocal cord nodules that she needs to rest her voice, sadly she can't perform but she trusts Ro Na will do well in her place. Everything is already set up, she will just sing the lyrics of the song.

When they visited Eun Byul at Hera Palace, she stayed by the car to listen to the song that she will perform the next day. She also watched the performance practice and hoping she will totally pull it off the next day.

----

"Ro Na ya" Jenny said

"Ro Na?" Ji Eun, Seok Hoon's fiance said. Seok Hoon is now engaged to the politician's daughter all thanks to Joo Dan Tae's scheme.

"How?" Eun Byul said as she clenched her fist

Even the adults of the Hera Palace are watching and are shocked while watching Ro Na performing in front of them.

The students and audience stood up and praised the last performance. Ro Na bowed and she saw her father at the audience

"Appa!" she said as she waved.