Book Recommendations✨

Hey! I don't have much time today since my tests start tomorrow and though they hold only 10% of this term's grade I still have to ace them!

So in this chapter I'll just be giving some book recommendations. Now believe me when I say that these books are life changing.

1) The Power Of  The Subconscious Mind: If that day on a family trip my sister hadn't picked up this book? I don't think we all would be where we are today. This is the book that lead us to all this magic. Honestly I don't have words for how grateful I am that we got to know about this book.

2) Conversations With God: Now don't think that this is some religious book. It is probably one of the most life changing books and it literally has magic oozing off it. It's absolutely brilliant.

3) Autobiography Of A Yogi: Now this one? Its the best of the best. If you end up reading this book then its a true indication of the fact that you are now starting your spiritual journey. You landing on my book and finding out about this particular book is a gift from god because now your time has come to know your true Self.

A/N: You can order paperback or free pdfs of these books online. But the last book has also been published by someone on wattpad. You may read it here if you like. Just look up "Autobiography Of A Yogi" on the wattpad search bar.