6. 🎨

"Tell me about your husband" Liam said while adding the black outline to a cloud

"My husband" Zayn mumbled before he let out a quiet laugh "He's THE kindest person I've ever known, he's nice to everyone, no matter what they look like. He has... He has the brightest eyes. I could look into them for hours, they were my comfort." Zayn smiled to himself and fiddled with his ring

"He seems great" Liam said with a smile

"He is. He would always say the same thing 'You love your job more than me'" Zayn laughed softly "I loved him more than I loved anyone else... I don't think I know how to live without loving him" Liam nodded "He would always push me over the edge... he pushed me over an edge of a boat into the ocean once"

Liam laughed "Really?"

Zayn nodded "Really. He was the daredevil between us, I was always the one staying in with a book in my hands. While he'd always push me out of my comfort zone. He taught me that... I shouldn't have a comfort zone, I should break out and keep moving. Years ago I would never walk up a mountain or wake up at 4 am just to see the sunrise... Now that's the highlight of my day"

"Well... you still read a lot, the library you have in your bedroom proves so" Zayn chuckled "Now you helped me see the scenery of a lifetime"

"The day before you leave, I need to take you up there to see the sunset... it's even more beautiful"

"I already see it every day here."

"You should see it from up there"

"Now who's the daredevil"

Zayn laughed and shook his head "I'm not half the daredevil as he is"

~~~~~

"Liam" Liam hummed leaning against the balcony "Are you alright, love?"

"Yeah. I'm good... It's just so beautiful"

"It's just the snow love"

"Shhh, It's still so beautiful" Liam smiled when an arm wrapped around his waist and a face snuggled into his neck "What are you doing?"

"Keeping you warm since you decided to be a crazy idiot and come out here wearing barely anything when it's fucking freezing"

Liam laughed softly and shook his head "You know about my love for the snow... I could care less about what happens, I love seeing it all"

Liam rolled his eyes and answered his phone while pacing around the soft grass

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I have a client"

"AND YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS LIAM JAMES!"

"One. You aren't my mother, you're my sister. Two, I'm pretty sure I'm an adult who can take care of himself without needing my sister to run around acting like I'm a child who needs my diaper changed"

"Liam-"

"I get it! You're worried, but I have a job, and you putting your nose into my business won't help with your case of wanting me to trust you-"

"I'm selling Mum and dad's house!" Liam froze, and his heart dropped

"What...?"

"Yeah... I wanted to tell you to face to face but when I didn't see you, I got crazy and forgot all about it"

"No! Don't sell it, I'll take it. I'll take care of it!"

"Liam... the house is too big for one person. Seth and I barely kept it clean and it's still too big for us, even without kids"