♟Show you better♟

"I'm sorry about your shirt,"

Jaden apologized while Desmond threw on a white t-shirt he had in his trunk.

He looked at her and smirked, "It was worth it."

Desmond lived in the city, an hour and a half away from Jaden's apartment.

He was glad he had a shirt in the trunk of his car after she ripped the buttons off his other one.

While Jaden drove, Desmond rolled a wood and enjoyed her, enjoying his fast car. "You good with me smoking this while you drive?"

"Sure. I just don't smoke and drive." She informed him.

"Aight" He pulled out his phone and dialed his brother. "What's good," Jace picked up. Desmond could sense the slight attitude in his voice.

"Look, I apologize for how I got atchu." He immediately started, "I know you were lookin' out."

"Preciate that bruh bruh. I guess you really are growin' up on me." He laughed.

"Shut up." They laughed together. "I need a favor, though?"

"Whatchu need?" Jace asked.

"I need a flight and hotel...in Antigua, tonight."

"Antigua?" Jace repeated, "Tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm tryna take a birthday trip." Desmond disclosed.

"By yourself, D?"

"No." Desmond lit his backwood, "No more questions, though." he took a hit, "I want to be on the beach by tomorrow. Can you make it happen?"

"Lemme hit you back in an hour,"

"I'll be to you in about thirty, wit the way this Nascar driver pushin' my whip," Desmond snickered hanging up.

Jaden connected her phone to the car's Bluetooth. Sir's Hair Down began to play.

Desmond nodded in approval of her music choice. "When you dance, do you pick your music?" he asked.

"Kinda," Jaden started, "Each girl has genre playlists to choose from, but me and the Dj are cool so he already knows my vibe."

"You like dancin'?" He followed up.

"Actually, yeah. The club I work at is whatever I guess, but it's not easy to get into some of the better clubs at my age."

"Yo, wait how old are you?" Desmond inquired, from the age comment.

"I just turned twenty last month." She confessed. "I'm technically not even supposed to be in that club but my peoples got me in," she laughed out.

She was young as hell and he began to wonder how old she was when she was dealing with Bishop, considering Bishop was much older than Desmond.

"How old will you be Monday?" Jaden asked breaking him from his thoughts.

"Twenty-six." He replied. "You're a baby, though." He laughed.

"Shut up, I'm a grown-ass woman." She did an imaginary hair flip, mocking him.

Desmond's phone vibrated in his lap. Jace texed to get Jaden's full name and birthday.

"Spell your full name and tell me your birthdate?" Desmond asked.

"J a d e n, middle name A m b e r, last name W i l s o n, February first, two thousand and one," she told him. "And don't even try to steal my identity, cause I don't exist." She laughed.

"Shit, I don't either," he joked. "It's for your ticket, though, but I guess I should learn that information since I'm out here throwing dick atchu." He smirked.