🧡Chapter~1🧡

Hi before we start this Is what the person who became Ink looks like and the persons name is Jake.

Now Enjoy.
-----------------------------------

Everything was black..I remember I was in the mall with my parents and there was a shooting..I got shot..But this doesn't look like Heaven or Hell..I try to move but who am I kidding I'm dead I cant mo- my hand moved..wait..are my eyes just closed? I thought to myself then groaned and opened my eyes and heard a soft voice.."Hello..My dear chosen child. I am Fate you're mother." The voice said I tried to look at my surroundings for any Information where the voice was coming from but all I saw was a peachy white colour all around me.."Where am I..who am I..?" I try asking my mother Fate I believe their name is since they told me and to my surprise I can still talk even though Im pretty sure im dead "Well my child you are in the doodle sphere you're home and for who you are you can choose my dear and have no fear ill always protect you." Fate says in a soothing soft voice trying to get me to trust her I just nod in response hoping she saw wherever she was "Now listen carefully..you are my child as you know now I created you and you will create more I've already created a AU it's the original. A AU is an Alternative Universe and you are the creator of it all." Fate said and I could tell she had a soft smile on her face wherever she was..she was happy..and my eyes turned to stars at that but of course I did not notice "BUT Be careful If you create to much..the Multiverse will get to full and they will touch everybody and then all the AUS will get destroyed and fall into the void. So never create to much alright my child?" Fate says happy that I was listening "Okay I think I understand Thank you mother.." I say and it was true I did understand because I just figured out im the creator of AUS Ink! Should I change the name Ink..Mm..Yeah..I thought to myself.

In the distance I saw a giant brush so I went over to it and tried to pick it up since I thought it would be heavy but surprisingly I fell onto my back since it was light and I tried so hard..then I used the paintbrush to make paper and pens!

After a few Minutes like I would say..30 since I don't have a clock in here 'Oo I should make a clock..' I thought to myself. But what I was doing in these 30 minutes was..writing down ideas for an AU like the Multiverse I read on books on an app called wattpad I made Horrortale,Dustale,DreamTale,
UnderSwap,UnderFell,OuterTale I was currently hanging them up on strings and hoping they would become AUS on their own and Im not sure how I hanged them up on strings attached to the ceiling..

Its been about an hour I was making the Doodle sphere more comfortable because it was abit bland and the floor doesn't look to comfy..so I made walls and a roof like a square room because I needed a room If I was gonna be living here so I went into my room and started to paint the walls with my huge paintbrush and I painted the walls, Pastel blue but with small dots of white like snow since it looked really nice and I liked the style.

I started Decorating my room so far it had a King sized bed,Drawers,Carpet,Paintings of like animals like owls,bunnies,wolves and all that stuff I also put a light and light switch in my room because I need to see I also put a lamp in my room next to the corner of my room where I put the lamp next to a chair I just put in and a Bookshelf near the chair so I can read since its very important to read so you're eyes can be strong after all of that it took me about 8 hours since once I finished painting I instantly put a clock in the room and a alarm clock on my drawers and I also had a closet because I may have made my room abit bigger so it's not square anymore.

Since it took me 8 whole hours to finish I was Exhausted so I put my gigantic brush in the closet because I have yet to find a place for it because it needs to be secure..but the closet is fine for now and the three things I miss from when I was alive is my Family,Pets,Food of course I miss food so before I plopped onto my bed I sat in the chair and before I put my brush away I had made a packet of cookies oreos to be specific they had 20 in the packet! 10 on each side and I opened the packet and started eating it was so good! Once I finished eating about 3 Cookies I shut the opening of the packet got up and put the cookie packet in my drawers for safe keeping even though I could make an other and went over to my closet and started to change and yes I did make Pyjamas so I changed into those and then walked over to my bed, Exhausted and flopped onto my bed and let sleep welcome me with open arms..

So that's the end of this chapter..I'll be making a map of house because in chapters in the future Jake is gonna make a house connected to his room!