💙Chapter~3💙

|Paint's POV|

I got out of my room and walked over to the pieces of papers on strings and looked through them but then I saw alittle static come from inbetween HorrorTale and DreamTale..'What could that have been..Guess I should check its my AUS after all!' I thought then used my Brush to paint a inky portal and go through and when I got through the inky portal I was met with whiteness..? I scooped my Ink portal up into a ball then crushed it so it doesn't exist anymore.

'What could ha-' I thought but got cut of by something clinging my leg from behind I tried to see who it was but I couldn't.."Hello? Could you please stop clinging to my leg it is ridiculous." I said to whatever was clinging onto my leg I know I was being abit rude and mean but they clung to my leg in the first place so its their fault not mine but then I heard the thing start to cry and scream and, Tighten its grip on the back of my leg 'Uhm..did I just make it cry..?..Ugh I've never been good with children.' I thought then tried to kick my leg forwards and backwards trying to shake this child of well Im assuming it's a child because it started to cry.

"KID. You are really stressing me out let my leg now right this instance I can assure you I will not run away if that's what you are afraid of." I state not seeing the point why the kid is clinging to me but I hear a whimper "N-No! Ma!" The child says while sadness can be heard in their tone wait.."What. I am not You're Mother Im not even a girl wait I'm a skeleton now.." I say but mumble the last bit so the kid cannot hear "B-But MAMA! Everything was falling apart the w-whole Multiverse! I-I saw you die but you are here!" The random kid said and at that moment I was confused but I huffed 'I'll have to ask Fate about this.' I thought to myself but I had to admit the child was adorable but I have no time to think about that now "Fine kid just hold on then alright Im gonna go into Ink and I do NOT wanna lose you." I state in a kind of angry tone at the last bit not wanting to lose the child but then with my brush I make a inky portal on the ground and jump into it and I was back in the doodle sphere and then I picked the Ink up with magic then erased it by crushing it "Oi Kid ya still there?" I ask hoping they did not let go because I really did not want to go back in Ink and especially if it's for hours but luckily luck was on my side today and I heard a small Mhm..and that makes me smile a small genuine smile.

"Mother? Fate? You there I need to ask you something." I say in a normal tone because last time she could hear me perfectly fine "Yes my dear child?" I hear Fate say confused on what I need to ask her "A Kid will not let go and they are clinging to my leg and calling me Ma and Mama." I state hoping Fate knew something about this weird kid because I needed answers "Oh that appears to be a child from the last Multiverse that did not listen to the Balances..Do you want me to take the child away from you it's an outcode now after all." Fate says calmly how could she speak so calmly about getting rid of a Kid?! "N-No! I wanna stay with Mama! You cannot take me away from Ma!" The child who's name I do not know shouted while tightening his grasp on my leg and I smile and chuckle at this "No mother it is perfectly fine I wish to keep the child." I say now just regretting it but not enough to say something to get the Kid taken away and then I heard Fate hum as in a Okay.

After all that happend the Child was still clinging to my leg so I went to my room and then huffed cuz I couldn't sit on anything without hurting the child "Kid. What is you're name?" I ask curious because If I was gonna take this child in I had to know his name "Oh! Its Pallet Ma!" I heard the ki-Pallet say and I just hummed in response "My name is Paint and please get of my leg now it's getting utterly ridiculous and I would like to see what you look like." I say while smiling and hoping Pallet would finally stop acting like a 2 year old and get of my leg but thankfully luck was still on my side as I felt tiny Pallets hands leave their grip on my leg so I turned around to see the child and they were..so..CUTE!! I had to resist the urge of awing because I had to be a strict parent and also abit mean..because Pallet has to know the danger of the Multiverse and not be a brat and get everything he wants.

"S-Sorry to interrupt but where am I gonna sleep..?" Pallet asks obviously scared because he figured I just look like his Ma but I could be dangerous and could hurt him "I'll make you a bed in here with me incase you ever get scared! And I'll put some toys in here" I state while picking Pallet up and siting him on the chair in the corner of the room while I got my Brush out and started to create his bed and toys..