DS!blue x blind reader

I tried to make this as Canon as possible, I'm sorry if it sounds like underswap, blueberry? Anyway enjoy XD

*background*
*third p.o.v*

You were born blind. As much as you didn't like it, you tend to stay happy about it. Your mother always told you that new opportunities are yet to come, and she was right. You had your best friend who liked to help you out whenever they could, your mother and father, and your siblings.

You wore a blindfold that covers your eyes, and a stick to help you find your way around. It helped for the most part.

But, you were also sad. You always had to ask your siblings about how certain things looked like, and what different things were. As much as they liked to help you out, they also got tired of you constantly asking about stuff.

*present*
~third p.o.v still~

You were on your way to school, thinking that it was going to be a boring old day, as the same of the others. But what you didn't know was that this day was going to change your life.

You got your blindfold, your stick, and your backpack and hed out the door with your sister. She went to the same school as you so she helped you out, when to stop for the cars, and when it was time to walk.

You got to school where your friends were waiting for you.

*your p.o.v*

F/N (friend's name) "Hey Y/N!" You hear your best friend say as they hugged you. "Hey F/N! Whats today?" I asked. "Today is xx/xx/xx (random date) we have gym first period" i groaned. I hated gym because i couldn't participate in any activities. It wasn't fun. "Can you atleast stay with me then?" I asked F/N, "sorry Y/N, the coach is gonna wreck me if I do..." they replied. "Its fine.." i replied back. Suddenly, the bell rang.

*third p.o.v*

Your friend helped you to the bench outside and sat you down, as you waited till class was done. "Hey there" said a familiar voice. It was your bully. "Tell your friend to bring you to the backlane at the end of the day" B/N (bully's name) sneered. They laughed at you and took the stick out of your hand. "H-hey! Give that back! I need it!" You yelled as you fell on the floor. "GiVe It BaCk!" They mocked you while laughing. They started to kick you. As You whined in pain, they laughed while walking away. F/N wasn't that far watching you get beat up.

*le time skip (after school)*
~your p.o.v~

I told F/N about what B/N had said, and they said to just ignore it. We both started to walk home when Suddenly someone pulled your sleeve. F/N didn't notice thinking that your sister just pulled you there. "Alright then Y/N! See you tomorrow!" Then they walked away. I were left alone now. With B/N. Of course you were clueless also thinking that they were your sister. "Hey Y/N" they said.

They started to beat you up, I was crying from the pain as they laughed at me. I sat there for what seemed like forever, bleeding and bruised. But then I heard someone start walking to both of us, seemed like, B/N heard it to and stopped laughing. Then i hear someone shoving them and
B/N started to whimper from pain while running away.

*??? p.o.v*

I was taking a walk through the streets, and then I heard someone crying from a backlane as I started to get closer, I also heard someone laughing. I walked into that backlane when I noticed some kid was bullying someone. I walked up to that kid, and threw them into the wall. The person started to whimper, and started to run away. I walked to the person crying in the corner. She seemed to be wearing a blindfold.  I wonder why?

*your p.o.v*

I heard something walk up to me as I squished myself as far as I could into the corner thinking that the person who was walking to me, wouldn't be able to see me. Fat chance.
"Hey you okay?" I hear the person say. Male, about 20 years old or something. "P-please don't h-hurt me" you begged, hugging yourself. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you," he said in a surprisingly calm voice. "Whats your name?" He asked.
"Y-Y/N" you said, still shaking, not wanting to know what this guy was going to do to you.