☆Yandere DS Dream x reader (part 1...?) ☆

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
⚠️ABUSE WARNING⚠️
(IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS I RECOMMEND YOU DONT READ THIS STORY AND SKIP TO THE NEXT ONE)

Because I can 😏 i apologize for not posting yesterday, so to make it up to you, here ya go. Enjoy dear reader~ 😏

*third p.o.v*

You and dream have been friends since you both were kids. you didn't know, but he began to catch feelings for you. He never told you, due to the fear of being rejected. But he knew he would have to tell you sooner or later.

*your p.o.v*

I was hanging out with my best friend, F/N. They always had my back. "Hey F/N, I want you to meet someone!" I yelled. (You were running back home) "Who?" F/N yelled back. "He's a special friend! If you want to know, meet me at the park later!" And so meet was arranged.

You picked up the phone, and called dream. "Hello?" You here him say. "Hey dream!" You say in response. " oh! Y/N, I wasn't expecting you to call at this hour?" He says. "Oh, I would like you to meet someone, thats why I called. And we already made the meet up, so pretty much have to come" you say, hopefully he wouldn't get mad. "Sure, I'll get ready, where?" He asked "at the park "ok" and he hung up.

You were already at the park, but you knew you would have to wait. F/N is a slow poke, and dream lived far away, not to far though, maybe a 25-30 minute walk.

*le time skip because I can't come up with the meet thing, but they both met eachother, so yeah*
(Walking home)

As I was getting closer to home, I felt myself shaking or fear.
I knew my parents were at work, so that left to me and my brother. He would always get drunk and abuse me. As I approached my doorsteps, I was shaking in fear. I took a few deep breathes and opened the door slowly. Maybe B/N (brother name) wouldn't see me? Fat chance. He was waiting right behind the door.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He yelled at me. I flinch at his loud yell. It scared me. "I-i was with a friend.." "y'know mom said to be back at 6:30! Its 9:45!" He yelled as he dragged me by the hair into the house.

He threw into the wall, and started to kick me. After what felt like ages, I saw him grab a beer bottle from the counter. "W-wait, B/N, i-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he smashed the bottle on my head. I felt blood trickle down my face onto my hands.

My face bloody, glass shards stuck in my skin, bruises, and cuts littered my body. I bet if I went to F/N house, they probably would have thought I was some psycho that just escaped from a mental hospital and probably would have called the police. That left me to one person. Dream.

As I ran, I heard The people who were on their midnight walk starting to whisper about me. But I didn't care.

*timeskip, at dreams house*

As I was running, I saw dream's house come into view. I smiled, but still crying. As I reached the door, I hit my head on the steps. And then there was black.

*dream's p.o.v*

I was still working when I heard someone approaching my door. As I stood up to open the door, my (mouth...?) Dropped open in shock. I saw what looked like it was supposed to be Y/N, but she looked like as if someone just shot her in the head.

She was cover in blood, cuts, and bruises, with one big gash on the side of her forehead. I picked her up and placed her on the couch. I stood up and walked to the supplies closet to get what she needed for treatment.

*after he patched you up, your p.o.v*

I woke up in an unfamiliar house. I thought someone kidnapped me, but then I saw dream sitting beside me, asleep. "Dream?" I say in attempt to wake him up. To my surprise, he isn't in a deep sleep as he usually is. "Y/N, your awake" he says. "No shitsherlock" i say as i rolled my eyes playfully. He laughs. "So how do you feel? I saw you passed out on my porch last night, so I healed you as much as I could" he says

"W-well," i start of, not wanting to tell him. "M-my brother beat m-me up last night..." i said while looking down.

*dream's p.o.v*

"M-my brother beat m-me up last night..." I hear her say. I'm gonna kill him. "Hey, I made breakfast, incase you were hungry" I say, trying to get her mind off her brother. "Yes!" She says excitedly. I guess she didn't get to eat dinner last night.

*le time skip after he killed your brother, your p.o.v*

I walk out of the door, saying goodbye to dream. He smiled at me, but not a usual on. It was ice cold, and he just stared at me while I left. His stare sent shivers down my spine. Or that could just be the snowflakes going down my shirt.

I as I turned to my street, I saw police cars, and an ambulance in front of my house. I wondered what happened, so I ran to the police officer who was questioning my parents. "Hey whats goin-" I say as I see my brother's body being carried on a stretcher. "Someone killed your brother" the man said