Shmaptin Shmerica

The airport was huge. From Peter's vantage point behind a container, he could see the planes spread along the asphalt for a long distance, broken up by gangways, containers and the actual building.

"Spidey, you focusing?" Frostbite whispered, keeping her eyes on a van in front of them.

He nodded, looking back at the van. The Rogues were talking with the Avengers, something about surrendering from what Peter could hear. Tony was growing increasingly agitated as Steve refused, ultimately giving up on a peaceful surrender.

"Underoos!" He called.

That was their signal. Spider-Man flipped up, yanking the shield out of Steve's grasp and webbing his hands together. Frostbite shot out, skating along the newly formed ice, aiming it at the captain's feet. They both stopped simultaneously, Spider-Man landing on the van and Frostbite beside it.

"Hey everyone," Spidey said, giving them a wave.

"Nice work, kid."

"Well," he began, "I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's probably the new suit- it's nothing Mr Stark, it's perfect, thank you-"

"Yeah this isn't the time to start up a conversation, Spidey," Frostbite hissed.

"Right, my bad. Cap, big fan- ow-" He winced as Frostbite slapped him with a shot of water. Tony resisted the urge to roll his eyes and turned to Steve. The captain gave a grim smile and raise his hands, ripping the webbing apart as a pair of arrows went for his webbed hands and iced feet.

The two teams launched at each other, everyone pairing off into fights. Natasha went head-to-head with Clint, both of them pulling their punches. Wanda interfered, throwing Black Widow away with a tug from her fiery magic. She then shoved Blank 0anther away from Bucky and went to attack, but something stopped her. Under her boots, her feet grew cold, latching into place. The witch whirled around, glaring. A young girl in a glittery white suit smiled innocently, giving her a wave.

"Hello! Hopefully don't mind," she said sweetly. Wanda growled and the ice around her shattered in a red haze. She began her advance, throwing cars and containers at the girl, but she blocked each one with a shield of ice, walking backwards calmly.

"How are you doing that?" Wanda asked, panting.

Frostbite cocked her head. "Same way you are. My mind."

Red and blue clashed, ice against telekinesis, mind against mind. Wanda fought hard, but so did her opponent. It wasn't long till she squeezed her eyes shut, a tsunami of frigid water raining down on her. She gasped, her lungs paralyzed in shock for a split second. "I'll get you back for that!" She yelled. Frostbite merely smiled.

"Sure."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the airport, Spider-Man was swinging. Halfway through the air, he fell, the web snapping as a shield cut through it. He landed in a roll on a truck, looking around for the captain. "That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all," he said.

Steve pulled his shield from the sky. "Look kid, there's a lot going on here that you don't understand-"

"Mr Stark said you'd say that." Tony hadn't really, but if there was one thing Spidey had learnt from watching his sister, it was to make his opponent feel inferior. Recalling a vine he had watched ages ago, Spidey shot a web at Captain America's ankles, pulling him towards him. Shooting two more, he leapt off the truck, sliding across the ground to meet Steve. With a powerful kick, the captain went flying through the air, hitting the side of a container. Spider-Man flipped past, ready for an attack. "He also said to go for your legs."