DAYUM! Today Is Just Not My Day.

I walked into 1st period the next day with a bruised cheek and a split lip. People stared at me, sure, but I didn't really give two shits. I was not in a mood to put up with crap today. 

The boys and girls were already sitting at their desks, talking and laughing, havin' a jolly good time. Sarah looked up at me and gasped, her hand covering her mouth. The others looked at her, then followed her gaze to me. Their eyes widened and their mouths dropped in shock. 

"I bet she lost some cat fight,"a guy whispered to his buddy a few seats away from me. I looked over at them, and they quickly looked away from me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them. Slamming my fist down on his desk, he looked from my fist and slowly up at me. 

"What'd you just say?"I hissed. Everyone in the classroom had stopped what they're doing and was now looking at us. The guy chuckled. 

"I said you probably lost some fight, and that's why you look so freakin' ugly this morning."

"Excuse me? I don't lose fights." The guy stood up in front of me and scoffed. 

"Is that so? You're just a little girl. What could you possibly-" I cut him off by punching him in the face. He fell back on the floor and held his now bloody nose. I rested my hands on my knees and looked down at him. 

"That is what this 'little' girl can do." He shook his head at me and flipped me off, then ran out the door. I looked to his friend, who held his hands up in surrender. I turned around and started walking to my seat. Just as I was about to sit down, the teacher walked in. 

"Why is there blood on the floor?"he asked, pointing to the spot where the kid just was. I waved my hand. 

"Oh, some kid just cut their hand on the desk. He ran to the infirmary, but I'm sure he'll be fine." I shot him a smile and sat down. He nodded slightly, still confused, but carried on with getting started with class. 

"What is wrong with you?"Will whispered to me. 

"I got a split lip, bruised cheek, and some other shit. Do you honestly not expect me to be pissed?"I asked him doubtfully. 

"What was the other stuff?"Sarah asked. I shook my head. 

"Y'all would hate me if ya found out." I thought back to the message I'd gotten this morning around 2 am. Damn, I still can't believe I did that. All because of stupid Jo. Ugh I hate myself.

"Are you okay? Why do you hate yourself?"Cass asked. I bit my lip. 

"How much did I say?"

"Just something about hating yourself."

"Oh.... I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"Right..."

~*~

I walked into 3rd period, aka Social Studies, and sat down towards the back. This was the only class I didn't have with one of the others. But sadly, I had it with the kid I punched this morning. Damn.

"Okay class,"my teacher, Mrs. Andrews, said as she entered the class,"for the next few days we will be watching a movie and doing a report on it when we're done. The movie is called Freedom Writers." I impatiently tapped the surface of my desktop with my fingers. I glanced to my right and saw the kid I'd punched earlier staring back at me. I gave him a 'what you want?' look and he quickly turned away.