My Brother Bestfriend (Pt5)

Gosh yesterday was incredible. Love the way Michael was giving it to me, it's everything. Michael is the perfect lover. I want more of him now, then before. Michael been texting me all day. Seems like he really likes me.

"Hey sis?" Ryan walks in my room.

"Um, you can knock." I said.

"The door was open." He says.

"Still knock dude." I said.

"Whatever. What you up to?" I turn my phone off. "What you hiding?" Ryan questioned.

"Boy, get out my business. Is there anything you need?" Just so damn nosy.

"Just seeing if you good. You walk away from Travis at the mall. When you saw him with....." Ryan starts to speak on the situation.

"Ryan stop. I don't want to talk about him." I turn my phone back on. Michael still texting me.

"Who texting you? You got new nigga?!" Ryan trying to look on my phone.

"Boy move." I push him away.

"Damn girl. You tripping. I will find out who it is. The nigga got to come around. Anyways , Michael on his way over here. You want to go with us to the park?" Ryan said.

"Yes!" I jump up quick.

"Damn sis. You never want to go anywhere with us. Now you do. That's crazy." Ryan said.

"I went to the mall with y'all crazy asses." I said.

"But you left.... never mind. Come on." He said.

At the park, staring Michael down. Michael got his shirt off, looking so good. I could take a bite of him right now. Look so delicious. Michael smiles, and waved at me. I waved back. Watching Michael play basketball. He got skills. Want him to teach me how to play.

"You trying play sis?" Ryan ask me.

"Nah, you know I can't play." I responded.

"Come on Y/N. Unless you scared." Michael reply.

"Nope, just can't play." I respond to him.

"Mmm, I know. You're trash." Michael started to tease.

"I can beat you though." I said back.

"Girl please. You wish you could." Michael said.

"I could Michael." I said stepping up to him.

"One v One me then." Michael is testing me.

"Nah, I haven't got to stretch yet." I said.

"Mmm." Michael bites his lip. "I do too. Later let me help you with that." He whispers. I smile.