Caught in bed with Janet (Prank)😱😂

"Heyyy you guys, I had got this prank from someone in the comments. So I have my sister in law Janet here. We doing this prank on Michael, as you can see by the title. We going to get caught in bed together. This is about to be hilarious." I said into the camera.

"It will be funny. Wonder how Michael reaction will be?" Janet speaks.

"He going to lose his mind. But we about to get into." I set the camera up. Hiding it.

Janet and I get in bed. Under the covers, with our robes on. Still have our clothes on. We heard footsteps. Pretend to be in the moment. The door opens.....

"What the...." Michael said out. Janet and I look up from the blanket. "What is you guys doing in bed??" Michael is so in shock.

"Hi honey. Didn't expect you to be home early." I say to him. Michael walk over, and pull the blanket off.

"Y'all are tripping right now. Y/N, you are in bed with my sister. Like what... I'm speechless." Michael don't know what to say.

"Michael we wasn't doing anything. Just laying in bed talking." Janet said.

"No ya'll wasn't. I saw movement and heard noise." Michael said.

"Janet let's just be honest. Baby, I been messing around with your sister for three months now." I lied to him.

"What???" Michael across his arms.

"She right, and we are in love. I mean, you two can be together. But I won't stop seeing her." Janet tells Michael.

"You two are crazy. So you telling me, you both been having sex?? Then y'all have sex in my bed too!" Michael is pissed.

""Baby it's not what you think." Try to touch him.

"Don't touch me, move back. I can't believe this Y/N. You basically cheating on me, with my own little sister." Michael said.

"I love you and Janet. I can't let both go." I said.

"You don't love me. If you did, you won't cheat." Michael said.

"But I do love you baby. I want to still have children with you." I said.

"You can forget about having kids with me. Because you and me are done." Michael tells me.

"Done??? We are not done. You with me for life boy." Try touch his hand. Michael slap it. "Ouch!" I shouted.

"Don't touch me cheater. And Dunk, wait unit mother and Joseph finds out about this." Michael turn his attire Janet.

"I'm a grown woman Mike. I can do whatever I want, so tell them." Janet said to him.

"This is ridiculous. Can't believe my own sister sleeping with my girl, who's my ex now." Michael said.

"I'm not your ex. Still your wife." I tell him.

"Wife?! No. I said we are done. Get that through your head. You know what..." Michael head to the closet. Take suit case out. "You moving out today." Michael grab my clothes out. Threw them on the bed.

"Stopppp!" I get my clothes, put them back.

"What you doing?? You got to go."  Michael said.

"I'm not going nowhere Michael." I said back.

"You are Y/N! Can you fucking understand it!!" Michael threw the suitcase across the room. This man is crazy.

"You are insane Michael." I said.

"No you two are. I married you, and you cheat on me with my sister. Like what the hell is this???" Michael is too hot right now. I want to laugh so bad.

"You need to relax damn, tripping for no reason." I said.

"No reason?!!! I'm out of here, y'all do whatever." Michael walk out the room mad as hell. Janet and I bust out laughing. I grab the camera.

"You guys, I got my man too good. Janet, he really think we sleeping together." I said to her.

"Now he know, you and I don't go that way. But we should go find his mad ass." Janet say.

"Yeah we should." I said. Find Michael outside meditating. I sneak and kiss him on the cheek. Michael look at me. The camera in his face. "Got your mad ass!" I said out. Michael bust out laughing.

"You guys play so much." Michael get up from the ground.

"We got you Applehead." Janet said.

"So we pranking again? Okay, it's prank wars then. And you in this now too Janet." Michael said.

"Boy bye, you won't do anything. Come on Janet, let's finish this video." We go in the house. "Y'all don't believe Michael on what he said. I always come with the best pranks. And now I got my girl Janet to help me with them." I said to the fans.

"Definitely sis. When you need me, I'm here. Unless I'm busy." Janet said.

"Period. Anyways, we love you all. Be back soon. Byeee." Turn the camera off.