Forgiveness

After I finished no one spoke anything. They just looked down.

"But Eunwoo oppa, where were you all the years?" I asked him with a worried and frown look.

"Once I met some boys. They were like street boys who fights and gets involved in crime. I made friends with them. Cuz I was very weak. They gave me training and slowly I also knew how to fight. And whenever you were in trouble I would beat them. They all knew me cuz they sometimes saw me with those bad boys. Then one day, one of them stole a gun. They all were happy and enjoying but not me. I told them that it's wrong and we should gave them back and if they will not then I'll leave their group and I will also tell cops. They got angry and told me if I did anything they will kill my parents and you. I got afraid. Then they told me to leave me house. I did as they said. Then when I became older and older, I met a mafia group, Astro. And then I met BTS. The biggest mafia group in the world. And I thought to live like this only"

"Oh but did ever thought to meet mom and dad. Dad was getting sick. You don't have any idea" I shouted a bit on him. He looked down.

"Eunwoo you should definitely meet your parents someday" Jin oppa told him while crossing his hands.

"But hyung I'm afraid that they never accept me. They will hate me"

"But how can you say by not even going to them" I said.

"Yes Eunwoo, you should. After all they are your parents. Your only. I suggest you to go by tomorrow" Taehyung said.

This was the first time I agreed with him. I lightly smiled at him. But when he liked at me I looked back at Eunwoo oppa.

"Yes oppa go"

"Ok I will go tomorrow" I eyes light up.

"Really yayyy" I side hugged him.

"Yes but now I'm going back. My members are calling me. And I have to tell them as well" Eunwoo oppa said getting up.

"You are leaving me?" I held the hem of his jacket.

"Not at all baby sis. But I have to go okay. Guys please take care of her. Byee" he told everyone and left.

"Y/n" Namjoon oppa called out my name. I looked at him.

"Yes oppa"

"Why didn't you told us about this?"

I didn't spoke anything. I don't know what to speak. I just looked down.

"Y/n" I looked up. It was Jimin.

"I'm sorry Y/n, what I did........to you. Please forgive me" Jimin said.

"Yes me too Y/n-shii" Jungkook said.

"Forgive? For what?" Suga oppa asked us.

"Did they hurt you?" Hobi oppa asked and I could sense anger in his voice.

"No no oppa. They didn't did anything. They didn't hurt me. I swear" I lied.

"Really Jungkook AND Jimin?" Hobi oppa asked them. They both were looking at me. With shocked eyes. I signalled them not to speak the truth.

"Y-Yes hyung....we didn't hurt her. But the way.....w-we treated her" Jungkook spoke.

"Right...right" Jimin said nodding too much.

"Y-Yes o-oppa. Don't be angry" I said. But why do I have to shutter.

"But if we have hurt you please.....forgive us" Jungkook's voice cracked. I hope he isn't crying.

"I......I forgive you" of course I have forgave them cuz I don't want any trouble to happen between these brothers. They all love each other soo much.

"Really?" Jungkook shot up his head and Jimin smiled. I nodded and smiled a bit.

"Aww thankyou Y/n-shii" he sat beside me and hugged me. I too hugged him lightly.

"That's good that you guys realized your mistakes" Suga oppa said.

And now all of them were looking at.........

Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇🏻

Thank you💜💜